now that Lance has had his laugh

Old September 18th 08, 03:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Crescentius Vespasianus

Default now that Lance has had his laugh

Now that Lance has had his laugh, we can get down to the tedious
business of shutting rbr down for good.
Old September 19th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Crescentius Vespasianus wrote:
Now that Lance has had his laugh, we can get down to the tedious
business of shutting rbr down for good.

That's hardly as tedious as leaving it open.
Old September 19th 08, 09:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Fred Fredburger wrote:
That's hardly as tedious as leaving it open.

Anyway SOTS or the guvmint will buy up rbr shares.

Old September 19th 08, 06:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Fred Fredburger wrote:
That's hardly as tedious as leaving it open.

Anyway SOTS or the guvmint will buy up rbr shares.

rbr is Too Big to Fail.
Old September 19th 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

Fred Fredburger wrote:
That's hardly as tedious as leaving it open.

Anyway SOTS or the guvmint will buy up rbr shares.

No way. I was hoping Schwartz would put an _exit in my code before he
leaves himself.
Old September 19th 08, 07:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
No way. I was hoping Schwartz would put an _exit in my code before he
leaves himself.

SchwartzSoft code is so antiquated the library routine is probably
called deep_six or DS or abend and is programmed in JCL.

Old September 19th 08, 11:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Sep 19, 2:17*pm, dave a wrote:
Donald Munro wrote:
SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
No way. I was hoping Schwartz would put an _exit in my code before he
leaves himself.

SchwartzSoft code is so antiquated the library routine is probably
called deep_six or DS or abend and is programmed in JCL.

or HASP

Schwartz is a cruel overlord.
Old September 20th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
Donald Munro wrote:

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
No way. I was hoping Schwartz would put an _exit in my code before he
leaves himself.

SchwartzSoft code is so antiquated the library routine is probably
called deep_six or DS or abend and is programmed in JCL.

execute operator
halt and catch fire

__END__

--
Michael Press
Old September 20th 08, 02:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Fred Fredburger wrote:
That's hardly as tedious as leaving it open.

Anyway SOTS or the guvmint will buy up rbr shares.

No way. I was hoping Schwartz would put an _exit in my code before he
leaves himself.

He better leave you around long enough for you to finish buying all
those worthless mortgages. If you don't, who will?