"The Chain That Binds,Cycling and Coffee's Unlikely Partnership"Article in Fresh Cup Magazine--No autographs please.

Old March 10th 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,ba.bicycles,nyc.bicycles,phl.bicycles
Andre Jute

Default "The Chain That Binds,Cycling and Coffee's Unlikely Partnership"Article in Fresh Cup Magazine--No autographs please.

On Mar 9, 3:30*pm, SMS wrote:
There's a good article about bicycling and coffee in this month's _Fresh
Cup_ magazine. Naturally it mentions "http://bicyclecoffeesystems.com"!

I was interviewed by the author for the article, though only a little of
the interview made it into the article. No autographs please.

We'll just bask in your fame. At the crossroads: "Oh, Steven, yeah, I
know him. He's a cafe racer. Mind you, I bought the lights he
recommended for my bike. He knows about bike lights and coffee."

Whole populations surveys shows that cyclists that drink coffee live longer.

Old March 15th 08, 01:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,ba.bicycles,nyc.bicycles,phl.bicycles
SMS

On Mar 9, 7:28 pm, Andre Jute wrote:

We'll just bask in your fame. At the crossroads: "Oh, Steven, yeah, I
know him. He's a cafe racer. Mind you, I bought the lights he
recommended for my bike. He knows about bike lights and coffee."

World fame apparently. I'm in Taipei now for the big international
bicycle show, and I was talking to an Australian at one of the booths.
He consults for a Taiwanese company that exports double-wall vacuum
bottles and a special cage attachment. I mentioned that his product
belonged on my web site, and he of course asked about the web site,
and when I told him the URL, he said, "you must be Steve, I've been to
your site. It's famous."

His product is at "http://www.ibera.info/products.php?
action=show&pid=54".