Liquigas complete for 2006

Old October 21st 05, 04:52 PM
Hell and High Water

Default Liquigas complete for 2006

Liquigas complete for 2006

Italian ProTeam Liquigas-Bianchi has announced its rider roster complete
for the 2006 season. The squad directed by Dario Mariuzzo, Mario Scirea
and Stefano Zanatta, as well as Mario Chiesa next season, will count 28
riders from eight different countries. There have been ten new signings
to the team, four of which are neo-pros. Here's the updated team
structure (newcomers highlighted in bold, neo-professionals in italics):

Michael Albasini (Swi), Dario Andriotto (Ita), Magnus Backstedt (Swe),
Patrick Calcagni (Swi), Eros Capecchi (Ita), Kjell Carlström (Fin),
Dario David Cioni (Ita), Daniele Colli (Ita), Alberto Curtolo (Ita),
Mauro Da Dalto (Ita), Danilo Di Luca (Ita), Francesco Failli (Ita),
Stefano Garzelli (Ita), Enrico Gasparotto (Ita), Roman Kreuziger (Cze) ,
Nicola Loda (Ita), Vladimir Miholjevic (Cro), Marco Milesi (Ita), Matej
Mugerli (Slo), Vincenzo Nibali (Ita), Andrea Noè (Ita), Luca Paolini
(Ita), Franco Pellizotti (Ita), Manuel Quinziato (Ita), Marco Righetto
(Ita), Alessandro Spezialetti (Ita), Charles Wegelius (Gbr), Stefano
Zanini (Ita).

"We will face 2006 with a strengthened team without changing its true
nature," General Manager Roberto Amadio said. "I believe there will not
be any further new acquisitions: we will bet on young riders in their
first year as pros."

The first training camp of the new Liquigas team will take place from
November 28-December 2, 2005, in Salsomaggiore Terme in Italy.

www.cyclingnews.com

Old October 21st 05, 05:26 PM
Jan

Hell and High Water wrote:
[...]

Where's Luciano Pagliarini gone to ??? Anyone know??

Jan

Old October 21st 05, 05:31 PM
Jan

Jan wrote:
Hell and High Water wrote:
[...]

Think I've just found the answer, Looks like its Saunier Duval

Jan

Old October 21st 05, 06:47 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

Hell and High Water wrote:
Liquigas complete for 2006

snip

Dumbass -

Liquigas.

Sounds like a form of dysentery.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old October 21st 05, 06:50 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
Liquigas.
Sounds like a form of dysentery.

You got that from Zabriskie.

--
E. Dronkert
Old October 21st 05, 06:51 PM
Jan

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
Hell and High Water wrote:
Liquigas complete for 2006

snip

Dumbass -

Liquigas.

Sounds like a form of dysentery.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Not if you pronounce it properly !!! :-)

Jan
Old October 21st 05, 07:15 PM
Hell and High Water

In article .com,
says...

Hell and High Water wrote:
Liquigas complete for 2006

snip

Dumbass -

Me?

-Bob

Old October 22nd 05, 12:20 AM
Jan

Hell and High Water wrote:
In article .com,
says...

Hell and High Water wrote:
Liquigas complete for 2006

snip

Dumbass -

Me?

-Bob

I assumed he wasn't referring to me ........:-)

Jan