Look cleats that you can walk in??

Old January 9th 05, 01:59 PM
Resound

Default Look cleats that you can walk in??

Steve Wrote:

my LBS for a pair and see how they go......

** sound of brain whirring** - I wonder if there would be a marke

out
there for a "flat" (bmx??) pedal with a Look cleat attache

underneath,
so you could ride your bike around wearin

thongs/sandshoes/whatever
(**delicately stepping around appropriate cycling footwear
debate...**), and then easily remove it and use your normal cycling
shoes for when you wake up early and dress up in lycra.....??

Why not just use mountain bike shoes?
ie. SPDs (yeah, here I go again!)

The Taiwanese have developed a double-sided pedal with LOOK one side
SPD
the other but I don't think a wholesaler here would be brave enough to
import it , I wouldn't think sales would be outstanding:
http://www.exustar.com.tw/image/pedal/pr77.jpg

Steve
idealcycles.com

Ewww...so you've got all the entertainment of trying to get the sid
that's correct for whatever shoes you're wearing on the day? I can jus
see it..

*stomp* nope... *stomp* *quick glance* *flip, stomp* DAMN! *flip
stomp, look again* DAMMIT! etc

--
Resound

Old January 9th 05, 10:43 PM
My Pyro

Absent Husband wrote:

** sound of brain whirring** - I wonder if there would be a market out
there for a "flat" (bmx??) pedal with a Look cleat attached underneath,
so you could ride your bike around wearing thongs/sandshoes/whatever
(**delicately stepping around appropriate cycling footwear
debate...**), and then easily remove it and use your normal cycling
shoes for when you wake up early and dress up in lycra.....??

Have a look at the Shimano PD-M324.

Not removable but flat on one side with a cleat on the other.

http://www.shimano.com.au/publish/co...in_pedals.html

pyro

Position of LOOK cleats Cwazee Yeti Techniques 3 July 21st 05 02:01 AM
Walk or ride? Bill Baka General 28 December 17th 04 05:11 AM
compatibility of Shimano pedals & cleats davek UK 4 July 20th 04 02:33 PM
How to walk safely in clipless road shoes Mike Jacoubowsky Techniques 15 August 13th 03 01:34 PM