Stand up wheel walk

Old December 1st 03, 02:54 AM
uniextreme

Default Stand up wheel walk

I have been trying to do a stand up wheel walk but I have been very
unsuccsesful. Does anyone have any tips?

--
uniextreme - Funkadelic Unicyclist
uniextreme's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4708

Old December 1st 03, 03:03 AM
pantherpriderider

the wall is ur friend...

--
pantherpriderider
pantherpriderider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4357

Old December 1st 03, 03:03 AM
pantherpriderider

the wall is ur friend...

Old December 21st 03, 08:00 PM
smiley-ryan

What's Up?
Here are the basic steps to learn stand-up ww:
1) Make sure your ww 1ft is completely solid.
2) Work from the wall
3) In order to stand up press the dominant foot and foot on frame
against the wheel and quickly pull yourself up
4) Make sure the seat is at your knees and you are grabbing with your
knees
5) Stand up straight, dont lean over
6) Push slowly with your dominant foot @ the wall until you form a
gliding motion with your foot
7) Stay straight, dont rock back and forth
8) Practice these steps another million times against the wall
9) Then start with your back to the wall and work away from it
10) When you get to the point where you can go across the gym, you now
work away from the wall and getting out of it. Tell me when you get
that far and I can help you the rest of the way.

I hope this helps a little.
-Ryan Woessner
UNICON XI Ind Freestyle World Champion

--