Car free Bank junction praised by cyclists... but drivers brazenlyflout ban

Old May 30th 17, 09:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

Default Car free Bank junction praised by cyclists... but driversbrazenly flout ban

On Wed, 24 May 2017 10:26:39 +0100, Peter Keller wrote:

On 24.05.2017 07:00, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

True story.

It's a sig joke. Using it against me is childish.

So it was appropriate.

So why the hell did you include it?

Quote properly, who wrote what above?

--
An Ohio teen has pleaded innocent to stealing his mother's credit card to pay for a friend's breast enlargement surgery.
Police say it's lucky they caught the guy quickly; otherwise, it may have turned into a bigger bust.
Old May 30th 17, 09:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

On Wed, 24 May 2017 10:28:00 +0100, Peter Keller wrote:

On 24.05.2017 08:12, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

True story.

It's a sig joke. Using it against me is childish.

So it was appropriate.

It's a joke, it's not relevant to anyone in particular.

So why do you care so much?

You're the one that replied to it.

You are the one who posted it.
Anything posted on usenet is fair game for comment.

There's a difference between comment and childish comment.

--
You can get by on good looks and charm for about fifteen minutes.
After that, you'd better have a big dick or nice tits.
Old May 31st 17, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 31.05.2017 08:04, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I meant 99% of the civilised population.

Thank God I am uncivilised by your definition.
I suppose you are civilised. I have absolutely no desire to be like you.

It really is a very great compliment to be called uncivilsed by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a ****ing bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

Old May 31st 17, 10:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 31.05.2017 08:04, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
There's a difference between comment and childish comment.

What?

It really is a very great compliment to be called childish by YOU.
Old May 31st 17, 10:36 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 31.05.2017 08:04, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Quote properly, who wrote what above?

You tell me.
And will quote improperly whenever I like to make my point.

Quote:
It's a sig joke. Using it against me is childish.
Old June 4th 17, 10:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

On Wed, 24 May 2017 10:26:39 +0100, Peter Keller wrote:

On 24.05.2017 07:00, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

True story.

It's a sig joke. Using it against me is childish.

So it was appropriate.

So why the hell did you include it?

Why are you replying to me pretending to reply to you? Please read the instructions for your newsreader.

--
Mary had a little lamb, it walked into a pylon. 10,000 volts went up its arse, and turned its wool to nylon.
Old June 4th 17, 10:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

On Wed, 24 May 2017 10:26:39 +0100, Peter Keller wrote:

On 24.05.2017 07:00, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

True story.

It's a sig joke. Using it against me is childish.

So it was appropriate.

So why the hell did you include it?

Now you're posting the same thing twice. Stick to something simpler than a computer, like a bicycle.

--
The only intuitive user interface is the nipple.
Old June 5th 17, 12:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

On 24.05.2017 07:00, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

True story.

It's a sig joke. Using it against me is childish.

So it was appropriate.

So why the hell did you include it?

Why are you replying to me pretending to reply to you? Please read the
instructions for your newsreader.

I am replying to your lame sig joke.
Anything that appears in your message is fair game. Including "sigs".
Old June 5th 17, 12:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

I really do not give a **** what you think.
Old June 8th 17, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

wrote:

On 24.05.2017 07:00, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

True story.

It's a sig joke. Using it against me is childish.

So it was appropriate.

So why the hell did you include it?

Now you're posting the same thing twice. Stick to something simpler
than a computer, like a bicycle.

I really do not give a **** what you think.

Thinking is beyond your ability, best not to think about other people's thoughts.

--
****head Simon saw sexy Sheila sucking Stephen's stiff sperm sausage softly, so Simon sucked
Stuart's super sized sexrod savagely. Several sluts saw Stuart spraying spunk, soaking Sarah's