Whens the new Trek models on sale

Old July 30th 04, 05:58 AM
Speedy1

Default Whens the new Trek models on sale

Anyone know when the 2005 Trek range will be available ?
Also, any one know when Giant brings out its 2005 range.
By the way I am talking about Road Bikes.
Cheers

Old August 1st 04, 11:15 AM
hippy

Speedy1 Wrote:
Anyone know when the 2005 Trek range will be available ?
Also, any one know when Giant brings out its 2005 range.
By the way I am talking about Road Bikes.
Cheers

Some models are in stores now. Which model specifically?

hippy

--
hippy

Old August 1st 04, 12:38 PM
DaveB

hippy wrote:
Speedy1 Wrote:

Anyone know when the 2005 Trek range will be available ?
Also, any one know when Giant brings out its 2005 range.
By the way I am talking about Road Bikes.
Cheers

Some models are in stores now. Which model specifically?

hippy

The OCR1, 2 and 3 were all in yesterday when I went shopping.

DaveB

Old August 2nd 04, 12:09 AM
jazmo

DaveB Wrote:
hippy wrote:
Speedy1 Wrote:

Anyone know when the 2005 Trek range will be available ?
Also, any one know when Giant brings out its 2005 range.
By the way I am talking about Road Bikes.
Cheers

Some models are in stores now. Which model specifically?

hippy

The OCR1, 2 and 3 were all in yesterday when I went shopping.

DaveB

Something to consider when getting a new bike now is that, next year,
Shimano will be coming up with 10 speed Ultegra and I think 105 as
well. I've been told by the LBS that we won't be seeing bike with these
groups until end of Jan next year.

--
jazmo