Qu-ax lightweight ISIS cranks for trials

Old July 24th 08, 04:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

Default Qu-ax lightweight ISIS cranks for trials

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm actually not sure what kind of inserts they have now. I had a pair
from when they first came out and the pedal threads stripped out fairly
easy. However, I also have a newer pair that I've had absolutely no
problems with. But I don't know what the technical specs are of the
threads/inserts.

The pair that stripped out I got the threads re-tapped at a bikeshop
for $5.

Thanks for the info Forrest.

Skilewis- Makes sense. The lower your foot is above the axle the less
your foot should wobble.

--
maximus unius