SIERRA CYCLE ?

Old February 20th 10, 03:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default SIERRA CYCLE ?

http://tioga.sierraclub.org/TripSear...do?triptype=BI
Old February 20th 10, 03:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

datakoll wrote:
http://tioga.sierraclub.org/TripSear...do?triptype=BI

Gee, I thought it might be the Zasadny brothers at Sierra
Cyclesmith in Reno.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old February 20th 10, 04:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

DIDN'T know they were out

Old February 20th 10, 04:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Feb 19, 8:22*pm, datakoll wrote:
DIDN'T know they were out

I wuz a sittin' in the Ford dealers lounge anapping when this bleached
skin negro came on the tube stated whinning about killing his family
or sumpthin.
buncha sales "people" came in: Hermann Goring. Pancho Villa, the
Capone Bros. Luther Burbank, Shaft's Bro...
after awhile I said to no one in particular when the bleached skin
negro started to cry, I said " Jeeeeez, I could use their phone
numbers." and Colonel Blimp turned around and asked 'WHAT.?
So I said " a liitle humor..."

Then the BDSN on the tube started in about getting 'hel'p so I got up
and went outside before I threw up...