Where can I find a pedal powered Blender/Juicer? Help Needed!!

Old September 18th 03, 02:47 AM
Nic

Default Where can I find a pedal powered Blender/Juicer? Help Needed!!

Please call Nic in Sydney on 0416 372 713 if you know where I can find
a pedal powered juicer/blender. I need one in the next week or two.

Thanks, fellow pedlos....

Nic
Old September 18th 03, 04:07 AM
hippy

"Nic" wrote in message
om...
Please call Nic in Sydney on 0416 372 713 if you know where I can find
a pedal powered juicer/blender. I need one in the next week or two.

That reminds me of the guy that had a juice bar built
onto his bike on one of the critical mass rides I went
on. It was sooo cool!
Has anyone else seen that bike? It was in Melb.
From memory he had a table setup on the front
and a blender along with bowls of fruit and milk, etc.
on it. Great for those long rides where you need
to keep energy levels up I guess? :-P

hippy

Old September 18th 03, 05:37 AM
John Doe

: From memory he had a table setup on the front
: and a blender along with bowls of fruit and milk, etc.
: on it. Great for those long rides where you need
: to keep energy levels up I guess? :-P
:
: hippy

Wow. Thats a bit of effort. I would love to see that. Was he able to make
a smoothie while riding?

Pete

Old September 18th 03, 03:05 PM
hippy

"John Doe" wrote in message
: From memory he had a table setup on the front
: and a blender along with bowls of fruit and milk, etc.
: on it. Great for those long rides where you need
: to keep energy levels up I guess? :-P

Wow. Thats a bit of effort. I would love to see that.

Well I might just have photos...
Yep, I've got a photo...
Creating image gallery...
Uploading to website..
Posting url to newsgroup:
http://www.openwindows.com.au/hippy/...nley_Tunnel/sl
ides/IM000589.html

Was he able to make a smoothie while riding?

Not that I saw. It would require no-hand riding
on an awkward bike. Possible, but unlikely.

hippy

Old September 18th 03, 10:51 PM
John Doe

The link doesnt work but I found the pics. That is a classic. Which one
are you in all those pics?

Old September 18th 03, 10:51 PM
John Doe

Old September 19th 03, 12:06 PM
hippy

"John Doe" wrote in message

The link doesnt work but I found the pics. That is a classic. Which one
are you in all those pics?

Well the link is right but it probably came through as a wrapped
link. Simply copy both parts into your browser's URL field and
it should work.

I'm the photographer so I'm not in any of them.. besides I
wouldn't want to ID myself.. might give a few people
something to aim at in their Rav4s! ;-)

I took IMG601 while 'coasting' down the Burnley Tunnel
around 65kph... weeeeeeeee! Fun Fun FUN! :-)

hippy

Pedal grab help seriously needed...... unipsychogirl Unicycling 26 October 1st 07 01:41 AM
trials skill levels dubmuni2004 Unicycling 24 July 29th 04 07:55 PM
Pedal grabs thinuniking Unicycling 17 June 15th 04 04:44 PM
Pedal came off crank arm while riding Gordon Techniques 16 September 10th 03 12:50 PM