Sean Eadie "in jeopardy"...

Old July 14th 04, 04:42 AM
macca

Default Sean Eadie "in jeopardy"...

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:43:55 +0800, "BG" wrote:
If u go by the way the media presents it
They are guilty until they prove themselves innocent....judge & jury....
Guilty especially 60 Minutes....
On one program they showed a arm being injected with a tie above the elbow
as a heroin user would ....very distorted
and if they dont comment or show then the media highlights that as if they
have something to hide......

Feel sorry for Eadie who I beleive is a kindy teacher ...could possibly
loose his career out of this

"

If he's guilty then he deserves to.

Old July 14th 04, 12:34 PM
John Stevenson

macca wrote in
:

wrote:
If u go by the way the media presents it
They are guilty until they prove themselves innocent....judge &
jury.... Guilty especially 60 Minutes....
On one program they showed a arm being injected with a tie above the
elbow as a heroin user would ....very distorted
and if they dont comment or show then the media highlights that as if
they have something to hide......

Feel sorry for Eadie who I beleive is a kindy teacher ...could
possibly loose his career out of this

If he's guilty then he deserves to.

For taking perdormance-enhancing drugs someone should lose their civilian
career? Thanks for that posting from the twin planets of Drug War Insanity
and Witch Hunts R Us.

Bulletin from planet earth: in terms of meaningful social harm and
significance, drug-taking in sport ranks somewhere between doing 5km/h over
the speed limit and littering.
Old July 15th 04, 06:18 AM
Fakhina Sohl

mfhor wrote in message ...
... bottles of what
didn't look like Vitamin suppliments, and way too much injecting gear
for simple old vitamins.

Can somebody please explain to me why injecting vitamins is okay, but
injecting distilled horse **** (or whatever this stuff is) is wrong?

fs
Old July 15th 04, 06:32 AM
Bluenose

Fakhina Sohl wrote:

mfhor wrote in message ...
... bottles of what
didn't look like Vitamin suppliments, and way too much injecting gear
for simple old vitamins.

Can somebody please explain to me why injecting vitamins is okay, but
injecting distilled horse **** (or whatever this stuff is) is wrong?

fs

Hi,

Well, vitamins aren't illegal.

Cheers
Old July 15th 04, 03:08 PM
DRS

"Fakhina Sohl" wrote in message
om
mfhor wrote in message
... bottles of what
didn't look like Vitamin suppliments, and way too much injecting gear
for simple old vitamins.

Can somebody please explain to me why injecting vitamins is okay, but
injecting distilled horse **** (or whatever this stuff is) is wrong?

You need vitamins and minerals to be healthy. Endurance athletes expend
them so fast that they cannot replenish them solely through eating so they
inject them. Lance Armstrong talks about it in one of his books.

Equine Growth Hormone is an illegal and dangerous drug not intended for use
by humans.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old July 16th 04, 12:47 AM
Comfort Gusset

mfhor wrote in message
... bottles of what
didn't look like Vitamin suppliments, and way too much injecting gear
for simple old vitamins.

Can somebody please explain to me why injecting vitamins is okay, but
injecting distilled horse **** (or whatever this stuff is) is wrong?

You need vitamins and minerals to be healthy. Endurance athletes expend
them so fast that they cannot replenish them solely through eating so they
inject them. Lance Armstrong talks about it in one of his books.

Equine Growth Hormone is an illegal and dangerous drug not intended for

use
by humans.

Wow. You must be a Dr? Stop wasting your life lurking in Usenet. Perhaps
you could set up a stall in a public place and people could come and ask
"the great wise one" any question they like.

Old July 16th 04, 12:56 AM
DRS

Have you got a better answer, ****tard? I thought not. You're only here to
**** on everybody else's parade.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old July 16th 04, 02:29 AM
Tamyka Bell

mfhor wrote in message
... bottles of what
didn't look like Vitamin suppliments, and way too much injecting gear
for simple old vitamins.

Can somebody please explain to me why injecting vitamins is okay, but
injecting distilled horse **** (or whatever this stuff is) is wrong?

You need vitamins and minerals to be healthy. Endurance athletes expend
them so fast that they cannot replenish them solely through eating so they
inject them. Lance Armstrong talks about it in one of his books.

Equine Growth Hormone is an illegal and dangerous drug not intended for

use
by humans.

Wow. You must be a Dr? Stop wasting your life lurking in Usenet. Perhaps
you could set up a stall in a public place and people could come and ask
"the great wise one" any question they like.

Ummm, actually DRS had a valid point. The big hint should be "Equine"
Growth Hormone. Now it might be just me but I don't find the thought of
taking drugs aimed at a different species particularly appealing, given
that different species = different genes = different proteins, enzymes =
different response to drugs.

Old July 16th 04, 12:04 PM
Shane Stanley

In article ,
"DRS" wrote:

You need vitamins and minerals to be healthy.

Right.

Endurance athletes expend
them so fast that they cannot replenish them solely through eating so they
inject them.

Nonsense.

Lance Armstrong talks about it in one of his books.

I couldn't find the part where he listed his qualifications as a
nutritionist.

--
Shane Stanley
Old July 16th 04, 05:50 PM
DRS

"Shane Stanley" wrote in message

In article ,
"DRS" wrote:

You need vitamins and minerals to be healthy.

Right.

Endurance athletes expend
them so fast that they cannot replenish them solely through eating
so they inject them.

Nonsense.

Is it then? So why do so many endurance athletes, especially cyclists,
inject vitamins?

Lance Armstrong talks about it in one of his books.

I couldn't find the part where he listed his qualifications as a
nutritionist.

He's surrounded by doctors and nutritionists. What are your qualifications?

--

A: Top-posters.