Alberto Contador

Old March 25th 05, 07:38 PM
Bret Wade

Default Alberto Contador

So, a 22 year old kid just won an HC stage race, but all anyone in rbr
land wants to do is squabble about Terri Shiavo and other OT issues.
This has got to be a new low point.

Anyone who wants to see Contador in action should download the Mont
Faron stage from Paris-Nice at alt.binaries.multimedia.sport. An
exciting race and great coverage of the entire climb. Thanks "Ed".

I had Contador figured for an great new climber, but now it seems he can
time trial some too. And he can handle his bike too. All this just ten
months after brain surgery. How far can this guy go?

More on Contador at procycling.com:
http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=1008

And then there's Tom Danielson coming close to a first euro win. That's
news too.

And the first person to say "HC isn't what it used to be" gets kill filed.

Bret
Old March 25th 05, 08:35 PM
Patrick O'Grady

In article , Bret Wade
wrote:

So, a 22 year old kid just won an HC stage race, but all anyone in rbr
land wants to do is squabble about Terri Shiavo and other OT issues.
This has got to be a new low point.

Anyone who wants to see Contador in action should download the Mont
Faron stage from Paris-Nice at alt.binaries.multimedia.sport. An
exciting race and great coverage of the entire climb. Thanks "Ed".

I had Contador figured for an great new climber, but now it seems he can
time trial some too. And he can handle his bike too. All this just ten
months after brain surgery. How far can this guy go?

More on Contador at procycling.com:
http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=1008

And then there's Tom Danielson coming close to a first euro win. That's
news too.

And the first person to say "HC isn't what it used to be" gets kill filed.

Bret

Please take this to rec.bicycles.racing. If you can find it.

Cheers,

Patrick O'Grady
Mad Dog Media
http://www.maddogmedia.com
Old March 25th 05, 08:37 PM
MagillaGorilla

Bret Wade wrote:

So, a 22 year old kid just won an HC stage race, but all anyone in rbr
land wants to do is squabble about Terri Shiavo and other OT issues.
This has got to be a new low point.

Anyone who wants to see Contador in action should download the Mont
Faron stage from Paris-Nice at alt.binaries.multimedia.sport. An
exciting race and great coverage of the entire climb. Thanks "Ed".

I had Contador figured for an great new climber, but now it seems he can
time trial some too. And he can handle his bike too. All this just ten
months after brain surgery. How far can this guy go?

More on Contador at procycling.com:
http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=1008

And then there's Tom Danielson coming close to a first euro win. That's
news too.

And the first person to say "HC isn't what it used to be" gets kill filed.

Bret

Bret Favré,

Calm down. Let me show you how a pro analyzes those results.

There weren't many big players going full gas. The structure of the Pro
Tour means D1 teams are going to save themselves for the PT races. SC
isn't one of them. The "HC" designation means nothing, quarterback.

And drop the "22 year old" wonderkid bull**** too unless you want me to
give you a lecture about Gilles Dion.

The only news here is Contador didn't come out of his pedals again.
Danielson will either live or die by the Giro. That's when all the
Italians show up doped to the gills and the Gucci FIVE-O kick in the
hotel doors of riders at 5:00 a.m.

Take care,

Magilla
Old March 25th 05, 08:44 PM
Scott

Bret Wade wrote:
[...]

You just HAD to go and entice monkey boy into attacking you, didn't
you???

BTW, think the snow will hold off for tomorrow?

Old March 25th 05, 09:14 PM
Bret Wade

Scott wrote:

You just HAD to go and entice monkey boy into attacking you, didn't
you???

That wasn't my intention.

BTW, think the snow will hold off for tomorrow?

I hear the race is already canceled. See you at the Koppenberg?

Bret

Old March 25th 05, 10:42 PM
amit

goddamn, you're always yammering the same **** over and over like a
****ing woman.

we ****ing get it - the tour is the only race. thanks.

Old March 25th 05, 10:47 PM
Scott

Bret Wade wrote:
Scott wrote:

You just HAD to go and entice monkey boy into attacking you, didn't
you???

That wasn't my intention.

BTW, think the snow will hold off for tomorrow?

I hear the race is already canceled. See you at the Koppenberg?

Bret

I'll be there for the first lap. After that, we'll see how it goes.

Old March 25th 05, 11:30 PM
MagillaGorilla

amit wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:

There weren't many big players going full gas. The structure of the

Pro

Tour means D1 teams are going to save themselves for the PT races. SC

isn't one of them. The "HC" designation means nothing, quarterback.

goddamn, you're always yammering the same **** over and over like a
****ing woman.

we ****ing get it - the tour is the only race. thanks.

Then why do I keep seeing posts about Contador winning Setta****a Cantalope?

No, you people don't get it.

And how come you never watched my back on the velodrome physics issue?
You're a physics man.

Magilla
Old March 26th 05, 12:08 AM
Geraard Spergen

MagillaGorilla wrote:

There weren't many big players going full gas. The structure of the

Pro
Tour means D1 teams are going to save themselves for the PT races. SC

isn't one of them. The "HC" designation means nothing, quarterback.

The D1 designation isn't even a designation.

Old March 26th 05, 12:40 AM
amit

MagillaGorilla wrote:

And how come you never watched my back on the velodrome physics

issue?
You're a physics man.

becuase i give a rat's