Nasty "jackass" type crash.

Old October 14th 05, 07:34 PM
Simon Mason

Default Nasty "jackass" type crash.

From the USA comes this clip of a cyclist attempting a stunt while his buddy
films it.

Caution: understandably bad language accompanies the clip and there are some
dodgy website links around it ;-)

http://abum.com/show/8511/nasty_crash.wmv

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

Old October 14th 05, 07:58 PM
Wally

Simon Mason wrote:

Caution: understandably bad language accompanies the clip and there
are some dodgy website links around it ;-)

http://abum.com/show/8511/nasty_crash.wmv

As a matter of interest, did any of the dodgy links with the photos have
locations under them? If so, were they from around your area?

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Old October 14th 05, 08:02 PM
Simon Mason

"Wally" wrote in message
m...
Simon Mason wrote:

Caution: understandably bad language accompanies the clip and there
are some dodgy website links around it ;-)

http://abum.com/show/8511/nasty_crash.wmv

As a matter of interest, did any of the dodgy links with the photos have
locations under them? If so, were they from around your area?

Yes, I'm just off out to investigate a few of the more interesting ones now
;-)

Old October 14th 05, 08:07 PM
garryb59

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 18:58:01 GMT, "Wally" wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:

Caution: understandably bad language accompanies the clip and there
are some dodgy website links around it ;-)

http://abum.com/show/8511/nasty_crash.wmv

As a matter of interest, did any of the dodgy links with the photos have
locations under them? If so, were they from around your area?

lol...yes indeed, thought that was rather conincidental. just a slight
matter of 25 yrs I need to overcome first. ah, them pills is good..

that crash: f**k sake, thought he'd broken his neck at first. bloke
who's filming sounds so shocked. like, it was always going to be
successful? still, ya pays ya money..

Garry
Old October 14th 05, 08:08 PM
Wally

Simon Mason wrote:

As a matter of interest, did any of the dodgy links with the photos
have locations under them? If so, were they from around your area?

Yes, I'm just off out to investigate a few of the more interesting
ones now ;-)

Is your area somewhere in the south east of Scotland?

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Old October 14th 05, 08:11 PM
Wally

garryb59 wrote:

As a matter of interest, did any of the dodgy links with the photos
have locations under them? If so, were they from around your area?

lol...yes indeed, thought that was rather conincidental.

Are you in the south east of Scotland?

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Old October 14th 05, 08:12 PM
garryb59

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:11:47 GMT, "Wally" wrote:

garryb59 wrote:

As a matter of interest, did any of the dodgy links with the photos
have locations under them? If so, were they from around your area?

lol...yes indeed, thought that was rather conincidental.

Are you in the south east of Scotland?

No. Chesham, Bucks, England.

I have beautiful women all around me, just a click away.

Garry
Old October 14th 05, 08:14 PM
Simon Mason

"Wally" wrote in message
m...
Simon Mason wrote:

As a matter of interest, did any of the dodgy links with the photos
have locations under them? If so, were they from around your area?

Yes, I'm just off out to investigate a few of the more interesting
ones now ;-)

Is your area somewhere in the south east of Scotland?

No, I think the site looks at your ISP details and then tailors the adverts
to your individual location. I suppose it's the same principle that occurs
if you have a website of your own. You can see which parts of the world are
hitting your site.

--
Simon Mason
Anlaby

Old October 14th 05, 08:26 PM
Simon Mason

"garryb59" wrote in message
lol...yes indeed, thought that was rather conincidental. just a slight
matter of 25 yrs I need to overcome first. ah, them pills is good..

Indeed - but my supply seems to have dried up since I got my new spam filter
installed ;-)

Old October 14th 05, 09:46 PM
Alan Braggins

In article , Simon Mason wrote:
"Wally" wrote in message
Simon Mason wrote:

Caution: understandably bad language accompanies the clip and there
are some dodgy website links around it ;-)

http://abum.com/show/8511/nasty_crash.wmv

As a matter of interest, did any of the dodgy links with the photos have
locations under them? If so, were they from around your area?

Yes, I'm just off out to investigate a few of the more interesting ones now
;-)

Ipswich for the ones I got, which isn't _very_ far away, so the location
detection works reasonably.

If I wasn't
i) happily married
ii) probably not what they are looking for
iii) cynical enough to suspect the photos aren't all really them
I might investigate further myself.

Shared use crash today Mike Causer UK 1 May 29th 05 11:46 PM
Cycling and vegetarianism Preston Crawford General 434 September 25th 04 09:38 PM
Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
ReL lactate testing / training Andy Coggan Racing 0 July 15th 04 10:18 PM
VDB admits doping...? HB Racing 123 October 9th 03 09:34 PM