Qu-ax

Old April 17th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
azvwbug

Default Qu-ax

The Unicycle Shop is thinking about carrying these Unicycles and is
looking at getting your thoughts on them, and if we should carry them?

--
azvwbug
Old April 17th 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

They make a wide variety of really good quality mid $ range unis.

Nimbus, Onza, Koxx-One are for the most part comparable (some better
and more $).

Kris Holm unis are equally strong and lighter.

And Torker is cheaper.

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'
(http://unicycletips.com/)*'Trials class system'
(http://tinyurl.com/yqpvxk)*'Trials Building'
Old April 17th 08, 11:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kyle_Destroyer

I think having qu-ax would be a step-up from the DX when it comes to
trials.

I visited the site and I think you need more than learners and beginner
trials/muni.

I would recommend adding freestyle, more muni, more trials, and
commuters rather than just qu-ax.

--
Kyle_Destroyer

Shattered leg, can't even put weight on it for months, living
vicariously through forums.
Old April 18th 08, 12:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jim

We at The Qu-Ax Shop
('_http://theQu-AxShop.com_'
(http://www.qu-ax.com)) have the Qu-Ax unicycles and we will beat the
theuniycleshop's prices.

jim

--
Jim
Old April 18th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

I think you absolutely should stock them.

--
forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

Joe "Hodgekins" wrote:
Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?

Old April 18th 08, 01:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Kyle_Destroyer wrote:
I think having qu-ax would be a step-up from the DX when it comes to
trials.

A very large step-up from the DX.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-
Old April 18th 08, 02:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

Jim wrote:
We at The Qu-Ax Shop
('_http://theQu-AxShop.com_'
(http://www.qu-ax.com)) have the Qu-Ax unicycles and we will beat the
theuniycleshop's prices.

jim

??? I don't get it. Why would you post this? It looks like you are
trying to discourage The Unicycle Shop from selling Qu-Ax unicycles and
you claim to work for whoever owns the website (looks like it's Qu-Ax),
If you are from Qu-Ax why would you discourage someone from wanting to
sell your product.

Secondly it does not look like the website linked to actually sells any
product but rather will direct you to a dealer. You are not beating
anyones prices; you are not even posting them.

And thirdly your website appears to be based in Germany and The
Unicycle Shop looks like it is based somewhere in Arizona, even if you
could offer a lower price would shipping across the pond still make it
worth it for people to buy from you if they are across the pond?

azvwbug: I would definitely consider trying to stock Qu-Ax unicycles, I
know a guy here in Canada that wanted a Qu-Ax 36er bad enough that he
ordered it from over seas. I have never ridden one but they appear to
be quality unicycles which are bombproof and at a reasonable cost.

--
saskatchewanian
Old April 18th 08, 02:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

Jim wrote:
We at The Qu-Ax Shop
('_http://theQu-AxShop.com_'
(http://www.qu-ax.com)) have the Qu-Ax unicycles and we will beat the
theuniycleshop's prices.

jim

1. That's just qu-ax.com which redirects me to qu-ax.de which is German
and seems like the headquarters website for qu-ax.
2. Why wouldn't you want to sell your products to a dealer...
3. Irrelevant is you.

--
_Ground_Zero_
Old April 18th 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
feel the light

Maybe I haven't searched hard enough. In the USA I can think of only UDC
that has some Qu ax stuff, but not the full range. I think that's why
there is so little talk of the Qu ax 36 here. Am I correct that no one
in the states has one ?

--
feel the light
Old April 18th 08, 05:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Daytripper63

looking at Municycle.com and the Qu-Ax 29er the price looks right, I
wonder why UDC doesn't stock the Quax 29er...

--
Daytripper63

The Dictionary is the only place where "Success" comes before "Working"