Six-13

Old July 26th 04, 11:24 AM
tonykara

Default Six-13

Honestly?

No...sorry.....but i have been thinking of a new bike, especially after
riding your 853. i found it very smooth, so i would be interested to
hear if there are some out there ridin ultrafoco or even EOM 16.5. the
853 definately absorbed all beneath it, but it seemed to flex quite
abit, but again it would have to be something special to knock the
bianchi XL Carbon (Alessio).

i know that they say that a good steel frame will last forever and
steel is real but that bianchi is **** hot, and with my Alessio Bianchi
outfit coming from europe next week, the frame cant be too far
away.......i hope

--
tonykara
Old July 26th 04, 02:06 PM
flyingdutch

tonykara Wrote:
Honestly?

No...sorry.....but i have been thinking of a new bike, especially after
riding your 853. i found it very smooth, so i would be interested to
hear if there are some out there ridin ultrafoco or even EOM 16.5. the
853 definately absorbed all beneath it, but it seemed to flex quite
abit, but again it would have to be something special to knock the
bianchi XL Carbon (Alessio).

i know that they say that a good steel frame will last forever and
steel is real but that bianchi is **** hot, and with my Alessio Bianchi
outfit coming from europe next week, the frame cant be too far
away.......i hope

where was the flex? I have often wondered about that but have nothing
to compare it too. Is it that 'vague' feeling at the back you get when
you stand/stomp up a hill?
(with my weight, i guess its all a matter of degrees)
I gotta try some different bikes. Or maybe i shouldnt. My green beast
an' me done some great rides together. And they would fight in the
shed...

Youre just a 'gotta have the latest' whore
problem with that is, it'll only be the latest for about 12 months and
then something else shiny (or black) will catch you eye

FD - keepin it real.
but not real enough to convince MrsFD that bikes really DO need a
dedicated room in the house

--
flyingdutch