useful service

Old January 31st 06, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default useful service

Hi everybody, I just wanted to mention a useful new website I've come
across. It's called www.thephonebook.co.uk. It's a free directory
enquiries site that also has free classifieds, prize drawings and a
residential-search function. You can also store phone numbers online
by registering with the site, and you can have search results texted or
e-mailed to you so you can access the info w/out searching again.

Old February 1st 06, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

"Dan Gregory" wrote in message
Robert wrote:
Hi everybody, I just wanted to mention a useful new website I've come
across. It's called www.thephonebook.co.uk. It's a free directory
enquiries site that also has free classifieds, prize drawings and a
residential-search function. You can also store phone numbers online
by registering with the site, and you can have search results texted or
e-mailed to you so you can access the info w/out searching again.

Do they sell Spam?

Not right clever with one that I just searched.

It told me that it didn't recognise the town name Bradford - try a larger
town nearby.

Now I know that Bradford isn't a massive city and that there is more than
one place called Bradford - but it wasn't helpful.

I found the person with the postcode but if you know that then you must know
the full address and probably have the phone no anyway.

DaveB

Old February 1st 06, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Response to Dan Gregory:
Hi everybody, I just wanted to mention a useful new website I've come
across. It's called www.thephonebook.co.uk. It's a free directory
enquiries site that also has free classifieds, prize drawings and a
residential-search function. You can also store phone numbers online
by registering with the site, and you can have search results texted or
e-mailed to you so you can access the info w/out searching again.

Do they sell Spam?

Nah, it's probably just coincidence that the site's registered to some
guy called Robert Johnson. Happens all the time.

obligatory reference for blues fans

Does he play "Spammin' On My Mind", I wonder?

/obligatory reference for blues fans

--
Mark, UK
"Morals consist of political morals, commercial morals, ecclesiastical