TROLL FAQs

Old February 15th 06, 09:08 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Default TROLL FAQs

"LoGo USA" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey gang -

[...]

Blah, blah, blah...

Why have you used all capital letters for your subject heading? Don't you
know that when you capitalize everything nothing stands out (besides it
being an eyesore). I am surprised that someone who has some sense of the
language could make such an elementary mistake. This is unforgivable and I
will hold it against you to the grave and beyond.

I will only comment on any who are foolish enough to have read you and who
have then posted their reaction. Your messages are no longer worth directly
responding to since you do not have the sense God gave you to keep them
reasonably short. However, I am convinced that no one will read your
flatulence. There is no one left on this group except one-liners. That is
all Mr. Sherman ever does anymore too. Did we not have a thread on that
subject recently?

If any of you idiots, morons and imbeciles would like to know how long your
messages should be, all you ever have to do is emulate (copy) the Great Ed
Dolan. I do it right and the rest of you do it wrong. Most of you are way
too short and only blockheads like Wayne Leggett are way too long. For
heaven's sake, what is so difficult about getting your messages to the right
length!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

TROLL FAQs LoGo USA Recumbent Biking 17 February 25th 06 05:55 AM
Why don't the favorites start attacking Lance NOW? Ronde Champ Racing 6 July 16th 04 05:04 PM
Nieuwe sportwinkel op het internet www.e-sportcare.com Racing 2 July 5th 04 10:17 PM
Gianmatteo Fagnini (Domino Vacancy) OUT!! Ronde Champ Racing 1 July 5th 04 10:16 PM