Tour de Warrumbungles

Old March 25th 07, 12:52 PM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

Default Tour de Warrumbungles

Tour de Warrumbungles coming up this weekend. Can I expect any of you
Dubbo folk up here then?

Beware the rooburgers. There's a particularly stiff and bloated one
around and down the corner from here.

There's also a real race coming up in late July -- weekend race from
Coona to Gunnedah to Tamworth. I'll have to join Gunnedah and do a
few crits with them first to get a handicap.

Looking forward to regrowing some racing legs.

--
TimC
"I used to be better at logic problems, before I just dumped
Old March 27th 07, 01:32 PM posted to aus.bicycle
John Pitts[_2_]

On 2007-03-25, TimC wrote:
Tour de Warrumbungles coming up this weekend. Can I expect any of you
Dubbo folk up here then?

I've been looking forward to doing the TdW, but a family commitment's come up,
so not this time.

But a contingent of the Dubbo riders will be there this weekend. Look out for
our fluoro yellow DubboBUG jerseys.

Also, someone here has suggested a DubboBUG club ride up at Coona later in the
year. I'll keep you posted.

--
John
"Well, if you can't believe what you read in a comic book, what *can*