Today I... (brag thread)

Old July 6th 08, 01:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

Default Today I... (brag thread)

jamessd wrote:
No, that's what -she- said.

Pun intended or is that really a girl?

Today I did a backflip on my friends trampoline and landed on 1 of the
springs destroying it and tore up my leg in the process,
yippe ... Good thing is that it only costs $2.75 (free
shipping) to get the part replaced and I just gotta do a little sewing
on it to fix it.

--
_Ground_Zero_

-Zero
Old July 6th 08, 02:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

_Ground_Zero_ wrote:
Pun intended or is that really a girl?

Today I did a backflip on my friends trampoline and landed on 1 of the
springs destroying it and tore up my leg in the process,
yippe ... Good thing is that it only costs $2.75 (free
shipping) to get the part replaced and I just gotta do a little sewing
on it to fix it.

Pun.

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :

Kieron wrote:
I tell u wat they would have to be a very commited pedo to learn to ride
a unicycle in order to mingle with us, steel one of us and rape us in a
bush.

Old July 6th 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kilian

today i rolling hopped down 2 stairs side hopped up 1 stair and did a
tire step mount(idk if that is a real trick but it is fun)

--
Kilian

*To Do:* Idle, Backwards, Rolling hops, Side hops, 1 foot riding, Kickup
Mount, 180 Unispin Mount, SIF, Riding Down Stairs, Drops
Old July 7th 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Yesterday, I landed a inwardvarialbackflip and a late wheelflip(jump up,
take your feet off the pedals, and kick the tire).

The night before I landed my first late-outback.

Yesterday, I also won a game of UNI, which was probably the funnest
game I ever played.

No brags for today yet lol.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca
Old July 10th 08, 10:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

peleschramm wrote:
Yesterday, I landed a inwardvarialbackflip and a late wheelflip(jump up,
take your feet off the pedals, and kick the tire).

I want to see those!

Well today I got home from 3 days skiing (first skiing of the season).
I also had the biggest, scariest and most dangerous bail I've ever had
on skis lol. But luckily as I flew 5 metres through the air and then
slid 20-30m down a 40-45 degree slope I managed to avoid rocks and was
unhurt.

And in the lodge at night I landed a seat wrap for the first time, and
landed a 270-180-270 unispin (with hops in between :P).

I'm so taking my muni up the ski field next time!

--
SkierAlex

'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)
Old July 10th 08, 11:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Napoleon

Some days before, i learnt kick-up mount, wrap around mount, and
yesterday i did for the first time 12 metres one-footed wheel walk with
2 small glides, and a quite good no-footer! I think that with little
practice, i can ride down a stair, but i should wait to try it until
August, when i will get my new trials...

--
Napoleon

Life is not measured in how many times you' ve breathed, but in how many
times you' ve been out of breath...