The Weirdness of JimmyMac

Old August 5th 08, 12:21 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

Default The Weirdness of JimmyMac

On Aug 4, 11:07*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Aug 3, 11:22 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

There is no issue of copyright infringement - you confounded idiot!
Insults
are not copyrighted anymore than porn is copyrighted - and for the same
reasons. What an idiot!
A copyright notice is not required for something to be copyrighted.

Nothing modern and creative is in the public domain anymore unless the
owner explicitly puts it in the public domain(*). Explicitly, as in
you have a note from the author/owner saying, "I grant this to the
public domain." or words to that effect. *You just, without
permission, lifted and used some else's litany of insults, not that I
really care or anyone else would either. *We have all come to expect
nothing better of you.

Prove it was copyrighted.

Prove that it was not a blatant act of PLAGIARISM. Law does not have
to be proved. Law is what it is ... LAW whichis not subject to your
whimsical interpretation. Was there explicit or implied permission
for you to make use of the original authors posted material? NO!!!!!
It is not necessary to register or even cite notice of copyright for
material to be copyright protected. Original text on Usenet is
automatically copyrighted. Under the fair use doctrine of the U.S.
copyright statute, it is permissible to use limited portion of a work
including quotes, but the length of your recently quoted material and
your even much more lengthy excerpted examples,. far exeeds "limited
portion". Yep ... copyright infringement as charged no matter what
kind of spin Dolan vainly attempts to put on this.

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 5th 08, 03:16 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

Nay, it is not possible for a Great Saint like Saint Edward the Great to
ever violate any laws. He is above and beyond all such trivia. I urge
JimmyMac to forego his fantasies concerning the Great One. Can the mite
comprehend the hippo? No more so can JimmyMac comprehend the Great Ed Dolan,
aka Saint Edward the Great.

I urge JimmyMac to confine his attentions to his own ilk, i.e., Ed Gin. He
was the criminal vandal troll who destroyed ARBR, aided and abetted by
JimmyMac. Those two are birds of a feather. There is actually no one on this
earth that is worthy of Ed Dolan the Great. That is why He is preparing to
leave it. He is going to ascend like the Blessed Virgin Mary. That is an
honor that is reserved only for Great Saints like Myself.

Old August 5th 08, 11:06 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

your even much more lengthy excerpted examples,. far exceeds "limited
portion". *Yep ... copyright infringement as charged no matter what
kind of spin Dolan vainly attempts to put on this.

Nay, it is not possible for a Great Saint like Saint Edward the Great to
ever violate any laws.

But yuo did. Your reading comprehension skill have failed you.
Reread what I wrote.

He is above and beyond all such trivia.

How can you equate law with trivia?

I urge JimmyMac to forego his fantasies concerning the Great One.

I urge Dolan to forgo his fantasies regarding JimmyMac haviing
fantasies concerning the Grate One.

Can the mite
comprehend the hippo? No more so can JimmyMac comprehend the Great Ed Dolan,
aka Saint Edward the Great.

I urge JimmyMac to confine his attentions to his own ilk, i.e., Ed Gin. He
was the criminal vandal troll who destroyed ARBR, aided and abetted by
JimmyMac.

Not that tiresome fallacious copy and paste boilerplate rubbish
again? Ed Dolan has a very bad habit of posting and re-posting
unsubstantiated assertions, a practice which reflects his utter lack
of integrity.

Those two are birds of a feather.

Opinion stated as fact.

There is actually no one on this
earth that is worthy of Ed Dolan the Great.

I think you just hurt Mike V's feelings/

That is why He is preparing to
leave it. He is going to ascend like the Blessed Virgin Mary.

LIAR!!!!!

That is an honor that is reserved only for Great Saints like Myself.

Interesting ... a Christian concept of ascension from an avowed
atheist. The conundrum continues.

Old August 6th 08, 03:58 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
[...]
Interesting ... a Christian concept of ascension from an avowed
atheist. The conundrum continues.

I must admit that even I am overwhelmed at times by My Own Greatness! On
occasion when I see my reflection in a window pane I am detecting a slight
halo around my head. This is confirmation from on high that I am indeed not
only Great, but a Great Saint besides. Only Great Saints are accorded the
privilege of ascension to the higher realm without having to go through the
bother of dying. This lets you out of course.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows -
Minnesota

Old August 7th 08, 05:15 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

On Aug 5, 9:58*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

But you did. Your reading comprehension skils have failed you.
Reread what I wrote.

He is above and beyond all such trivia.

How can you equate law with trivia?

I urge JimmyMac to forego his fantasies concerning the Great One.

I urge Dolan to forgo his fantasies regarding JimmyMac haviing
fantasies concerning the Grate One.

Can the mite
comprehend the hippo? No more so can JimmyMac comprehend the Great Ed Dolan,
aka Saint Edward the Great.

I urge JimmyMac to confine his attentions to his own ilk, i.e., Ed Gin. He
was the criminal vandal troll who destroyed ARBR, aided and abetted by
JimmyMac.

Not that tiresome fallacious copy and paste boilerplate rubbish
again? Ed Dolan has a very bad habit of posting and re-posting
unsubstantiated assertions, a practice which reflects his utter lack
of integrity. I urge Dolan fo confine his opinions to hinself.

[...]

TRANSLATION, when confronted with that which accusations with which I
am unable to cope or (plagiarism, copyright infringement, lies,
delusional fantasies, unsubstantiated opinions, etc., I will revert to
babbling about my greatness even if none of you happen share my
opinion about myself.

Old August 7th 08, 07:32 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Aug 5, 9:58 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
I must admit that even I am overwhelmed at times by My Own Greatness! On
occasion when I see my reflection in a window pane I am detecting a slight
halo around my head. This is confirmation from on high that I am indeed
not
only Great, but a Great Saint besides. Only Great Saints are accorded the
privilege of ascension to the higher realm without having to go through
the
bother of dying. This lets you out of course.

TRANSLATION, when confronted with that which accusations with which I

am unable to cope or (plagiarism, copyright infringement, lies,
delusional fantasies, unsubstantiated opinions, etc., I will revert to
babbling about my greatness even if none of you happen share my
opinion about myself.

JimmyMac is unable to appreciate Greatness like Mine. That is because he is
a mud person in which he is mired.

I urge JimmyMac to rise above the muck and, although he can never be Great
like I am, perhaps he can someday be regarded as a decent human being. He
aided and abetted Ed Gin, the criminal vandal troll, in destroying ARBR as a
viable newsgroup and has now reduced himself to a most pitiful stalker of
the Great One, but redemption even for such a sinner as him is not totally
out of the question. Ed Dolan the Great is magnanimous and His nobility will
not permit Him to hold grudges against His inferiors.

Old August 8th 08, 06:46 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

On Aug 7, 1:32*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

Diversion duly noted and thanks for proving my point made in
TRANSLATION (above). Here's a concept ... repeating a falsehood does
not make it true. Ed Dolan should refrain from patting himself on the
back so frequently in order to minimize the risk of suffering a
repetitive stress injury.