Mike Vandemans Claims About Airplanes.

Old September 7th 09, 02:55 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Kayak44

Default Mike Vandemans Claims About Airplanes.

On Aug 25, 12:02*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:

Ask your mommie to explain it to you.

Explain to us why you use commercial air travel when you claimed that
aircraft were just convenient for people who don't care about the
environment.

In regards to aircraft being essential for conservation, you wrote:

"BS. Not "essential", just "convenient" for people who don't care
about
the environment. What do you think we did before the airplane was
invented? Darwin did the most for wildlife, and never flew in an
airplane. The view from the air is BS. It ALWAYS has to be
"ground-truthed" anyway. You are just embarrassed to be caught in your
own HYPOCRISY."

You ask what we did before the airplane was invented and yet you take
commercial airlines to environmental conferences around the globe. Why
didn't you do as Darwin did and take a sailing ship? Why are you such
a hypocrite when it comes to your own conveince? Because you are a
fraud.

claims..... sal bass Techniques 9 February 26th 07 12:12 AM
Bikes on Airplanes. hol99 Racing 39 August 22nd 05 11:55 PM
Claims direct bird. Simon Mason UK 2 April 29th 05 11:51 AM
Mike Murray - See Blood Thinner Question Below - Mike Murray White Courtesy Phone - Calling Mike Murray, M.D. Leave It To Beaver Racing 0 April 13th 05 04:30 AM
Transporting my uni in airplanes Pablito Unicycling 4 June 2nd 04 07:07 PM