Another cranky idea....

Old September 14th 09, 04:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Brooke[_2_]

Default Another cranky idea....

Apologies for Dutch report, but the video shoes it off pretty clearly:

http://www.fiets.nl/news.asp?NewsId=2635&NewsCatId=2

I have to say I will not be first in the queue to buy this one.
Old September 14th 09, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

Simon Brooke wrote:
Apologies for Dutch report, but the video shoes it off pretty clearly:
http://www.fiets.nl/news.asp?NewsId=2635&NewsCatId=2
I have to say I will not be first in the queue to buy this one.

Another solution in search of a problem. I thought at first it was a
two-wheel-drive system. I bet Wobbly John is the only one who could ride it
:-)
--
Guy

Old September 14th 09, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
mileburner

"Simon Brooke" wrote in message
Apologies for Dutch report, but the video shoes it off pretty clearly:

http://www.fiets.nl/news.asp?NewsId=2635&NewsCatId=2

I have to say I will not be first in the queue to buy this one.

Dunno? As well as giving a bit more power, it would help build upper body
strength *and* help you wiggle to stop the cagers overtaking too close!

Old September 14th 09, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
POHB

Attach wings for a flapping flying bike
Old September 14th 09, 11:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
D.M. Procida

Simon Brooke wrote:

Apologies for Dutch report, but the video shoes it off pretty clearly:

http://www.fiets.nl/news.asp?NewsId=2635&NewsCatId=2

I have to say I will not be first in the queue to buy this one.

It'll be an interesting scene where that particular chain gets thrown
off.

Daniele
Old September 16th 09, 08:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Kane

On Sep 14, 11:14*am, Simon Brooke wrote:
Apologies for Dutch report, but the video shoes it off pretty clearly:

http://www.fiets.nl/news.asp?NewsId=2635&NewsCatId=2

I have to say I will not be first in the queue to buy this one.

Let me guess: Another brilliant design school project?

John Kane Kingston ON Canada
Old September 16th 09, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilD

On Sep 14, 11:20*pm,
(D.M. Procida) wrote:
It'll be an interesting scene where that particular chain gets thrown
off.

Probably at the first corner. There doesn't seem to be a way of
steering, if bashing the handle bars around forms part of the
propulsion system.

PhilD

Old September 27th 09, 03:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Happi Monday[_3_]

Simon Brooke wrote:
Apologies for Dutch report, but the video shoes it off pretty clearly:

http://www.fiets.nl/news.asp?NewsId=2635&NewsCatId=2

I have to say I will not be first in the queue to buy this one.

I can't see the bag for the "po"

Cranky [email protected] Racing 9 July 26th 08 02:34 AM
Cranks make me cranky! wmdoran Unicycling 6 August 22nd 06 08:09 AM
T shirt Idea to end all T shirt idea posts pdc Unicycling 9 October 25th 05 04:44 PM
Feeling Cranky Coyoteboy Mountain Biking 10 August 15th 05 09:31 AM
cranky cranks shawn Unicycling 1 December 2nd 04 07:23 AM