NPR Downplays Clear Channel DJ remarks

Old January 13th 04, 09:50 PM
Rick Onanian

Default NPR Downplays Clear Channel DJ remarks

On 13 Jan 2004 10:58:45 -0800, (Paul Tepley)
wrote:
troll snipped
Ah, another carefully selected cross-post list; it's missing
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh or some such, though.
--
Rick "Killfiling this thread: Now" Onanian
Old January 14th 04, 04:08 AM
Tom Sherman

Default Bicycles? was: NPR Downplays Clear Channel DJ remarks

wrote:
troll snipped
Ah, another carefully selected cross-post list; it's missing
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh or some such, though.
--
Rick "Killfiling this thread: Now" Onanian

Recumbents are bicycles too.

Tom Sherman - Quad Cities

Old January 15th 04, 05:56 AM
Paul Tepley

Rick, this wasn't a troll. I listen to Public Radio almost
exculsively. I once listened to Rush Limbaugh for 10 minutes before I
got sick.

I posted to both groups because this misrepresentation affects all
cyclists and I just don't like that anybody, including NPR, alters the
truth to make a sucky corporation like Clear Channel look better.

Old February 4th 04, 12:28 AM
S o r n i

litespeed74 wrote:
Does anybody know how to contact Clear Channel to bitch at them about
how much they suck?

If you have to ask then you don't have anything much to say.

Bill "sorry" S.

Old February 4th 04, 02:53 AM
watsonglenn

Does anybody know how to contact Clear Channel to bitch at them about
how much they suck?

If only there was some wa to find out the address of a company. Some
sort of world wide computer system that could help people find
information about companies, if only.

Old February 4th 04, 07:44 AM
Mark Leuck

"watsonglenn" wrote in message
.. .
Does anybody know how to contact Clear Channel to bitch at them about
how much they suck?

If only there was some wa to find out the address of a company. Some
sort of world wide computer system that could help people find
information about companies, if only.

And maybe somewhere someone will perhaps invent a machine that uses massive
amounts of computing power to deliver information about people, places and
things using this system. They might call it a..."search engine"

Someday maybe....I doubt in our lifetime

Old February 4th 04, 09:47 AM
Edward Dolan

watsonglenn wrote in message ...

Does anybody know how to contact Clear Channel to bitch at them about
how much they suck?

If only there was some wa to find out the address of a company. Some
sort of world wide computer system that could help people find
information about companies, if only.

You couldn't find your way around a circle. But the main thing you
need to do is get yourself a brain. It is not rocket science to learn
how to post to a newsgroup. But apparently, it is beyond you.

This jerk can't even spell "way"!

But hell, this jerk can't do anything right except indulge himself in
childish fantasies of thinking he is smarter than everyone else. What
a jerk!

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Let's see. I have called him a jerk three times. No, that is not
enough by far. Jerk, jerk, jerk!!! There, that is six times altogether
which is just barely adequate for this asshole!