24" Semcycle XL for sale best offer

Old May 31st 04, 03:41 AM
zach_jucha

Default 24" Semcycle XL for sale best offer

This sucka was my original ride.

Up sides:

- Intact frame
- 2.5" wide Kenda Kolossal wheel
- Intact inner tube style seat
- Intact rim
- Unicycle.com sticker

Down sides:

- Cranks used to get loose when I did 3' - 4' drops (although they seem
pretty solid now for regular riding)
- That probably means something's wrong with the axle and the cranks are
or will be stripped (i went through a pair before I got the ones that
are on it now)
- No pedals

This thing's been sitting in the shed for awhile and there's no way I
could ever use it again with what I ride. However, with some pedals and
if needed some fixing it could be nice for some other kid's first uni
experiences.

No real price expectations. If you want it, make me an offer. If you
want it more, make me an offer that exceeds the other guy's offer. I'll
tack on the price of shipping to whatever the total is.

| Attachment filename: img_1198.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/213186|

zach_jucha - Smilemaker

-Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

- Homestar

-I think I see way more penises then I should.-

- Dan Heaton

-God didn't give him brains but he sure gave him talent.-

- Kris Holm's friend Chris as Kris did a huge drop
zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072

Old May 31st 04, 04:28 AM
PopeSamXVI

No price expectations, eh? 10 bucks.

--
PopeSamXVI - Resident Hogwasher/Hornswaggler

Karol Jozef Wojtyla Forever!

I really am the president of my own fan club. www.samhunterfanclub.tk
PopeSamXVI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6661

Old May 31st 04, 05:33 AM
john_childs

That is actually a Semcycle Deluxe rather than a Semcycle XL.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

Old May 31st 04, 09:19 PM
zach_jucha

So what..? Nobody else wants to pay more then $10 for this awesome
uni!?

Well, if no one responds in the next few days I'll just check with my
friend who was interested but not sure and then it's your's Samuel.

Old June 1st 04, 12:56 AM
KJ-52

LOL, I was camping this weekend, and I made a mistake. I was with a guy
from work and his 2 kids and somehow got asked if I like to be called
Andrew, or Andy, they were calling me Andy since i've known them. I said
Andrew, cause I like that better, but I usually don't notice and care.
From then on if Shane said Andy, he's be like " Andy, errr Andrew" and
they'd all correct each other, lol. The 4 yr old even called me
something like Andrae.

Anyways, call me whatever you want, just not late for supper.

Andyrew

ps. it's hard to type when you've just been riding motercycle while your
wet and slightly cold.

--
KJ-52 - unicycler

Originally posted by Logan_A.
Note this e-mail is baKsed oJn -a sto5ry a2nd mIay bSe fictKional oEr
conWtain fictiLonal elements. This should also not have been read by any
younger riders.

Can you find the hidden message?

KJ-52's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5614

Old June 1st 04, 05:14 AM
tennisgh22

50.

-grant

--
tennisgh22 - When will my kh24 come?!?!

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771