Claims direct bird.

Old April 28th 05, 07:22 PM
Simon Mason

Default Claims direct bird.

I was walking my bike down a pedestrianised street this afternoon in town
when a young woman approached me and asked if I'd had any accidents in the
last 5 years. "No" I said. "No biking accidents?" "No".

"Anyone in your family had any accidents?" "No, none at all".

Pointing at my ankle, I said that I'd cut my legs shaving if that was any
good. Her face was a picture as I toddled off!

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

Old April 28th 05, 09:15 PM
Dave Kahn

Simon Mason wrote:
I was walking my bike down a pedestrianised street this afternoon in town
when a young woman approached me and asked if I'd had any accidents in the
last 5 years. "No" I said. "No biking accidents?" "No".

"Anyone in your family had any accidents?" "No, none at all".

Pointing at my ankle, I said that I'd cut my legs shaving if that was any
good. Her face was a picture as I toddled off!

You might have mentioned that you nearly came to grief chasing an ambulance.

--
Dave...

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the
future of the human race. - H. G. Wells
Old April 29th 05, 11:51 AM
TrailRat

I love these people. As a mountain biker who frequently dismounts in
spectacular style, I always answer that I'm sure my doctor would love
to share my filing cabienet with you. I'm going have to start carrying
round a short hand list of accidents and injuries that I've picked up.
I could be a multi billionare diaster zone.

)

TR

Ken Bird Tom UK 34 January 31st 05 09:48 AM
Billy removes support from Peewee (seeXXXVII for a Laugh) Di Social Issues 3 October 29th 04 05:31 AM
Seriously pi$$ed off Danny Colyer UK 25 July 10th 04 06:33 PM
Sheldon Brown claims another victim: A Raleigh Twenty Saga cheg General 21 February 17th 04 06:17 AM