Wanted: Napa/Sonoma trip reports

Old August 30th 04, 09:49 PM
Kyle.B.H

Default Wanted: Napa/Sonoma trip reports

Just want to do some homework before embarking on my own trip.

Thanks,

Kyle

Old August 31st 04, 02:55 AM
Mike Schwab

Have you tried searching http://www.crazyguyonabike.org ?

Old August 31st 04, 06:47 AM
Guru Rider

Check out www.srcc.com This is the website for the Santa Rosa Cycling Club
in Sonoma Valley. You could also e-mail the folks at Eagle Cycling Club in
Napa valley. Visit www.eaglecyclingclub.org . Hope this helps.
JS