Today I... (brag thread)

Old June 19th 07, 08:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GILD

Default Today I... (brag thread)

andrewfif wrote:
This needed to be resurrected.

S'o does thi' (http://tinyurl.com/2jzspe)s.
It actually makes for some interesting reading to see what people were
talking about in terms of achievements a mere three years ago.

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'unihoki'
(http://www.sinco.hu/data/pic/size_1/..._061007_26.jpg)
'if i'm murdered, don't execute my killer.'
(http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1539/)
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx) 'mikefule'
(http://tinyurl.com/yh6vna) 'bluntrm' (http://tinyurl.com/2bq8ol)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purp...ld-in-time.php)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 19th 07, 12:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eremit

one week ago: http://www.mz-kalender.de/daten/Donkeykick.mov

@Frederik_Justness: Congrats! I think you worked a long time for them
and I hope it feels good to be sucsessfull now.

--
Eremit

"You won't get hurt if you land it!" -Kevin McMullin
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 19th 07, 01:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Fredrik_Justnes

Eremit wrote:
one week ago: http://www.mz-kalender.de/daten/Donkeykick.mov

@Frederik_Justness: Congrats! I think you worked a long time for them
and I hope it feels good to be sucsessfull now.

Thanks! (Learn how to spell my name).
Btw, your link doesn't work..

--
Fredrik_Justnes
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 19th 07, 02:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eremit

Sorry for spelling your name wrong!

The vid is a mov-file. For me it works fine with 3 different Computers.
Maybe it will help to download(1,3mb) before watching?

Old June 19th 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harrison

Yesturday, I....hopped 90cm onto this concrete wall thing, and hopped
onto a picnic table on a compression hop. Oh, and I did that flatland
backwards crankroll thing, where you kick it back, and then push the
tire forwards and rap your leg around.

--
harrison

Harrison
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 19th 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hawkeye

I learned how to idle!

heh... just never got around to learning it until now. very handy
though.

--
hawkeye
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 19th 07, 05:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

yawn.....time to go work on gliding.....

grrrr stupid hill too bumpy.....

EDIT:ignore this post!!

--
hobo_chuck

' ' (http://www.lost.eu/53187)
its not easy being gold!

' ' (http://www.lost.eu/53187)
click on the smiling head........
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 19th 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
extremtrialist

harrison wrote:
Yesturday, I....hopped 90cm onto this concrete wall thing, and hopped
onto a picnic table on a compression hop. Oh, and I did that flatland
backwards crankroll thing, where you kick it back, and then push the
tire forwards and rap your leg around.

yawn..... time to go work on high hop !

You kick ass ! 90 cm is huge, congrats...I'm so jealous...I wanna be
that good

How high can you hop rolling ?

--
extremtrialist

Unicycle For Kris

Unicycling is like masturbating yourself... you just can't stop doing
it !
-Julien Renaud
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 19th 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Queer_fish

today i learnt how to wheel walk!
started learnin a few weeks ago but got frustrated at how hard it was,
but the other day i went out and tried it again and got it!
i was so chuffed!

--
Queer_fish
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 19th 07, 09:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

posted my new video:

check it out
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61854

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 07:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM