Today I... (brag thread)

Old June 29th 07, 07:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Mullethunter

Default Today I... (brag thread)

Today is the first day that i can ride with one foot.

--
Mullethunter
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 29th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Im getting a KH 07 trials. YEah!

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 3rd 07, 05:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tambourineman10

Sunday I hopped up my porch for the first time, which involved a
personal best of a 25 cm step.

Yesterday I went on my first muni ride on the trails near my high
school. It was pretty basic stuff but still really fun hopping over
roots and rocks instead of steps.

Today I landed a bunch of hop mounts for the first time, and then a
bunch of 180 spin mounts and a few no footers within the hour. Also a
couple kick mounts but those were mostly flukes.

It's been a pretty productive week

--
tambourineman10
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 3rd 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rampaseth

fell off forward this morning. sprained my wrist,pulled chest muscle,and
some roadrash.wrist guards from now on.paying my dues is painful.

--
rampaseth
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 17th 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Matt_V

Hopped up 5 palets (64cm/25")

improved riding in a backward direction

--
Matt_V

-Matt
*)--360--O*The Unispin Elite
'You are invited' (www.lost.eu/3c846)
My msn: - Add me if you wish
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 17th 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
señor coolguy

taught my friend how to ride, now I'm not the only one in town who can
unicycle

--
señor coolguy

Bryan Waterman wrote:
ooh, I think my everybone is broken...

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 18th 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
andrewfif

Today I hopped up a 2 ft. ledge, rolling and SIF. That's the best I've
done before.

--
andrewfif

Kris Holm quoted me, therefore I'm awesome.
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 18th 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

got a thumbs up
and i plan on going riding :P

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'my video!' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58465)
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 19th 07, 12:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
James_Potter

andrewfif wrote:
Today I hopped up a 2 ft. ledge, rolling and SIF. That's the best I've
done before.

Me too!
And, I can land a 270 unispin, most of the time, I just can't ride out
of any....

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
*♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥*
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 19th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

I'm getting uni-spins up onto objects at last!!

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

If gay people are given civil rights, everyone will want
them!!

'MY -GROOVY- GALLERY'
(http://tinyurl.com/yeceup) '*
Unicycle For Goats!!!!!*' (http://tinyurl.com/2vghk6)
'PM me if you want in!!'
(http://tinyurl.com/2hbmhn)
-Homophobia is a social disease.-
Stop bigotry now!
*R.I.P Kurt Vonnegut*
http://www.usenet.com

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 07:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM