Today I... (brag thread)

Old November 13th 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eremit

Default Today I... (brag thread)

Émile5 wrote:
Today I landed my first hickflip [...]

Riles wrote:
landed my first few hickflips[...]

Same thing here!

--
Eremit

"You won't get hurt if you land it!" -Kevin McMullin
ältester Flipper Deutschlands :-p
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 13th 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

today i started the reconstruction of my trials course! im gunna have a
huge "six set" and i put that in quotations because even though its
only six steps, each step is two pallets high, so if i land it, it will
be like a ~5.5' drop, and like ~6-7 feet out (i think). if it all turns
out nice ill post pics later.

--
oneisenough

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong)
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 14th 07, 12:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

did some of the best/fastest trials i have done
did a sick grind and got kicked out of a skatepark for it
uhhmmm
jumped over a driveway...

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'YOUneedtoTUBE MYTUBE' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 14th 07, 12:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

today I... did nothing really, minus school. And some guitar. I havent
done much for the past while, i can do 4ft drops easy, Im going for
rolling hops now, i can do about 3ft distance and 1ft vert maybe. I
cant do much for rolling hops

--
unibikeling

*Gerneric seatpostes CAN fit in torker's*

yellow is hard to read

"what is this? a center for ants?! It has to be!... Atleast 3 times
this big!"
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 14th 07, 02:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

today I spent most of the day at school trying to figure out how to put
the tree that fell in my backyard back on the other side of the fence
in my neighbors yard where it came from so I can finsh arranging my
cruddy excuse for a backyard trials course....

--
Ducttape

'-*BUY MY SHIRTS*-'
(http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle/products)
'*WATCH MY VIDEOS*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DucttapesUnicycle)

'*Uniman Comics*'
'*Original Thread for Uniman*'
wickedbob wrote:
Oh my goodness when I open it up it hurts soooo bad!

harper wrote:
Think before you post.

UniBrier wrote:
A six pack of root beer to the first teen who sigs that.

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 14th 07, 02:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

2day i landed my first doubleflip and in-in treyflip since i sprained my
ankle. I also did 2 outflips down a 3 stair w only 1 hop out (im getin
close 2 roling) and 2 top it all off i landed a new flatland flip trick
thats sorta a mix btwn a monkey kick and tire flip but not exactly. Its
hard 2 xplain.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 14th 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

peleschramm wrote:
i landed a new flatland flip trick thats sorta a mix btwn a monkey kick
and tire flip but not exactly. Its hard 2 xplain.

video?

--

wickedbob wrote:
Oh my goodness when I open it up it hurts soooo bad!

harper wrote:
Think before you post.

Old November 14th 07, 04:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

naw sorry. ill get a vid of it sumtime soon though... if i remember lol.

Old November 14th 07, 09:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mill_mobile

Well i decided to put my seat up a bit higher as it was quite low... i
can now ride and hop SIF and can also 1ft for a few revs
Once the seat was up i didnt even really need to learn - i just did it!

--
mill_mobile
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 15th 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rem48

Today I rode SIF! I was shocked at the first revolution. The next try
was multi reps. It just seemed to get easier and easier.

--
rem48
http://www.usenet.com

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 07:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM