Buy$ycling's Lance special publication

Old July 1st 04, 04:18 AM
Karen M.

Default Buy$ycling's Lance special publication

It's worth a read at the newsstand. I wouldn't bother buying it,
however. Badly needs an editor to delete the golly gee wiz stuff
that's repeated again and again, e.g "I don't check my mother at the
door." Also it just...stops, as though they ran out of pages to fill
and lost the closing thoughts on their way to the printer.
(It does not contain the towel-wearing massage photo. Dang!)

--Karen M.
pulling the yellow shirts out of the drawers
Old July 1st 04, 05:20 AM
Frank Krygowski

Karen M. wrote:

(It does not contain the towel-wearing massage photo. Dang!)

You women are so shallow! ;-)

--
replace with cc.ysu dot edu]