Dick Pounds Hein

Old September 15th 05, 06:12 PM
trg

Default Dick Pounds Hein

Dick Pound said that it was actually Hein Verbruggen who gave the Equipe
journalist info about Armstrong

http://permanent.nouvelobs.com/sport...5.OBS9321.html
http://eurosport.tf1.fr/home/pages/v...to765843.shtml

Old September 15th 05, 06:26 PM
B. Lafferty

And, http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/8892.0.html

Old September 15th 05, 08:20 PM

Did anyone catch Dick Pound's press conference today?
http://www.wada-ama.org/en/newsartic...icleId=3115178

The file is 46MB and my connection is taking too long to bother.

Old September 15th 05, 09:56 PM
B. Lafferty

wrote in message
oups.com...
Did anyone catch Dick Pound's press conference today?
http://www.wada-ama.org/en/newsartic...icleId=3115178

The file is 46MB and my connection is taking too long to bother.

Yes.

Old September 15th 05, 10:36 PM
B. Lafferty

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/cycli...g-doping_x.htm

Old September 16th 05, 01:25 AM

Did any of the journalists even ask him about the leak that was on the
side of the testing lab? I'm amazed at how much emphasis has been put
on Pound's accusation of Hein and literally none is being applied to
his own lack of an explanation.

Dick Pound should stand clear of this one Mike Jacoubowsky Racing 37 August 31st 05 07:54 AM
Recumbent history on CD from Dick Ryan Martin Krieg Recumbent Biking 0 September 30th 04 09:14 PM
Calorie Estimates.... LaoFuZhi UK 59 July 26th 04 07:17 PM
Support Hein Verbruggen Davey Crockett Racing 0 October 9th 03 01:55 PM