kris holm 20 inch trial

Old April 18th 08, 05:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle21

Default kris holm 20 inch trial

heelnipper wrote:
ok so my friend who has taught me almost everything i know,let me borrow
his kh 20 for the week.....stinking awsome!!!!!i love this uni it's not
too heavy(except for the price that is)but it's extremely sturdy.he got
it back a while ago when it only costed like.....400$but now it cost
500$(ya i know what you are thinking....lucky!!!!)though.....i screwed
up my foot sunday when i was doing some trial(my first real
trial,yay!!) i hit my foot on some rocks so now i have to "take it
slow" sucktastic!!!!

thats nothin
i ordered my chris holm 20 in and was so excited that i decided to go
out and ride. I went outside and was jummping down a 5 stair and about
the fourth time i landed on my foot wrong and broke my foot. i broke it
so bad that i had to go in for surgery and get fake bone and pins and
screws put in and my uni came the same day as my surgery. after about
two months of dreaming about ridding i am finnaly able to do a little
light ridding

--
unicycle21
Old April 18th 08, 05:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

unicycle21 wrote:
thats nothin
i ordered my chris holm 20 in and was so excited that i decided to go
out and ride. I went outside and was jummping down a 5 stair and about
the fourth time i landed on my foot wrong and broke my foot. i broke it
so bad that i had to go in for surgery and get fake bone and pins and
screws put in and my uni came the same day as my surgery. after about
two months of dreaming about ridding i am finnaly able to do a little
light ridding

Dang, that's gotta suck. Just be careful with that foot. Luckily, I
only sprained my foot when I hurt it last, but started back on my uni
within three weeks. I took it slow of course because didn't have full
range of motion. Be very careful and don't hurt it again. It hurts me
every time I think of a foot break or sprain because that means time
off the uni and time off training for RTL.

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

Mikefule wrote:
As an alternative hypothesis of equal validity, God did not design us to
ride unicycles.

Kris Holm 19-inch Trials Rim 2007 heelnipper Unicycling 7 November 27th 07 02:43 PM
Kris Holm 19-inch Trials Rim 2007 kerosian Unicycling 0 November 27th 07 02:49 AM
kris holm CKCrowe Unicycling 7 December 22nd 06 10:20 PM
ryan leech and kris holm trial demo 2004 jorkee Unicycling 26 July 15th 04 06:14 PM
Kris Holm 20-inch Trials VS. Onza 20-inch Trials? KcTheAcy Unicycling 13 May 18th 04 04:50 PM