Alan Foreskin: The feAka: Alan Foreskin:police have now told me who you are and now litigation proceeds ad hominem.

Old October 11th 06, 08:42 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle

Default Alan Foreskin: The feAka: Alan Foreskin:police have now told me who you are and now litigation proceeds ad hominem.

Oh alan erskin foreskinl You are in dire conswerkense

the TIO just confirmed that I have grievance to prosecute you for
"stalking" subsequent your optus complaints.

You may settle now for $500 dollars damages or suffer recompense of
$8000 damages.

Which do you prefer?

Please advise,
JM

Old October 11th 06, 01:39 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle
Jules

haha

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh haha ha

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh haha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh haha haahhhhhhhhhhhhhh haha
haahhhhhhhhhhhhhh haha haahhhhhhhhhhhhhh haha ha.

Sorry, that's been brewing for a while ;-)

As you were.

Old October 11th 06, 11:52 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle
Sunny

wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh alan erskin foreskinl You are in dire conswerkense

the TIO just confirmed that I have grievance to prosecute you for
"stalking" subsequent your optus complaints.

You may settle now for $500 dollars damages or suffer recompense of
$8000 damages.

Which do you prefer?

Please advise,
JM

Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.bicycle
Subject: Alan Foreskin: The feAka: Alan Foreskinolice have now told me who
you are and now litigation proceeds ad hominem.
Date: 11 Oct 2006 00:42:23 -0700

**
person: Timothy Bolot
nic-hdl: TB114-AP