Today I... (brag thread)

Old November 24th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
caudy

Default Today I... (brag thread)

Did a big gap off a ledge over steps at the city hall where I live and
surprisingly didn't get pummeled into the ground by security (which is
good).

And crushed my toe pretty bad while skateboarding so no more unicycling
for about a week. I was trying some kind of wall plant thing.

--
caudy

... unicycling down 50 stairs -'video'
(http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zWnrWV7PfkU) -
Old November 24th 08, 04:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
AEV D.

i didn´t sleep well and didn´t ride my uni

--
AEV D.

* €*
*||**#########*
*||**#########*
*||**#########*
*||* *stolen from*
*||* *Shade*
Old November 24th 08, 05:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
chuckaeronut

Yesterday I woke up at 1 PM after deliberately missing my 8-11 o'clock
ride to do homework. I then proceeded to do absolutely no homework – or
riding – for the entire day.

Today, I am posting this before riding to class, which takes 15 minutes
to do from here. Problem is, class started 2.5 minutes ago, and only
lasts 50 minutes. woohoooooo. !

--
chuckaeronut

Uni to work to eat to live to uni to work to...!
Old November 24th 08, 05:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
AEV D.

chuckaeronut;1137045 wrote:
Yesterday I woke up at 1 PM after deliberately missing my 8-11 o'clock
ride to do homework. I then proceeded to do absolutely no homework – or
riding – for the entire day.

Today, I am posting this before riding to class, which takes 15 minutes
to do from here. Problem is, class started 2.5 minutes ago, and only
lasts 50 minutes. woohoooooo. !

our lessons just last 45 minutes than 5 minutes break

--
AEV D.

* €*
*||**#########*
*||**#########*
*||**#########*
*||* *stolen from*
*||* *Shade*
Old November 24th 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Buretto

chuckaeronut;1137045 wrote:
Yesterday I woke up at 1 PM after deliberately missing my 8-11 o'clock
ride to do homework. I then proceeded to do absolutely no homework – or
riding – for the entire day.

Today, I am posting this before riding to class, which takes 15 minutes
to do from here. Problem is, class started 2.5 minutes ago, and only
lasts 50 minutes. woohoooooo. !

That sounds familiar.

I hate the end of semester grind. I've missed out on a lot of riding
because of it.

--
Buretto
Old November 24th 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

got my schedule. Lost my schedule.

Good day. Lol.

But really, ive got fun classes next trimester. Our periods are 70
minutes long each, with around a 3-5 minute break in between each, with
an exception for breakfast break which is 20 minutes.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~
Old November 24th 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pandas

Today i ate a kitten.

--
pandas

el tiburón baila. pero, no te gusta la bailar.

kitteh.
Old November 25th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
IUni

...had my first uni ride in three weeks after a major tropics vacation
and major kiteboarding fix. Roads covered with ice, xc trails 2++
inches snow, -7C. Hmmm...why do I live here??????????????

--
IUni

Old November 25th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

Landed some reverse crankflips. Failed at reverse 180 unispins.

And because someone would ask: Reverse= holding seat behind you,usually
sitting on seat backwards and hold lift handle(which is behind you). I
am pretty sure this is what it means.

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old November 25th 08, 02:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Any Terrain;1137605 wrote:
Landed some reverse crankflips. Failed at reverse 180 unispins.

And because someone would ask: Reverse= holding seat behind you,usually
sitting on seat backwards and hold lift handle(which is behind you). I
am pretty sure this is what it means.

Lol nice. Glad I inspired you

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

BillyTheMountain for President.

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 07:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM