Boy Watching..a sick pedophile habit that the asbl pedo freaks engage in regularly

Old June 5th 07, 01:45 PM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.fan.prettyboy,alt.life.sucks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,rec.bicycles.misc
bobandcarole~

Default Boy Watching..a sick pedophile habit that the asbl pedo freaks engage in regularly

On Jun 5, 1:17?am, 4s00th wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 18:40:03 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous Sender

wrote:
Hi Guys,

I like to look at boys. It relaxes me and makes me feel good
and happy. I mostly like to watch boys play sports or tosee them
swim or in bathing suits. I have a SCUBA mask and I often just
sit on the bottom of the pool and watch the boys play around me.
Nobody pays any attention to me and if they ever ask I just tell
them I am learning to use the mask and snorkle. There is a lot
to see.

Can you help me find legal pictures of boys on-line. I like
boys swimming in bathing suits or doing gymnastics. Where do I
look on-line to find pictures?

Try looking for groups with the word "picture" in the title. Yeah,
most of them are spam-filled now, but there are a few out there.

Retromod groups are groups where the moderators remove any posts that
don't meet the standards of the group. In unmoderated groups, you're
at the mercy of the posters.

PS -- watch the messages here, people --especially trolls --
frequently cross-post to a group that frequently carries pictures.

BTW, underwater is a great place to relax and enjoy the sights. No,
seriously, I like swimming; it's calming and relaxing and sensual. And
you can sometimes get some great sights as well.

4s00th

PS: for you trolls --

The confessed pedophile has nerve to engage in name calling.

"I am a pedophile -- someone who is sexually attracted to children; I
won't quibble about pre-adolescent or post-adolescent because I
like
them all. That does not make me a threat to children"--humiliated
pedophile 4s00th

"Yes, I've thought about giving little boys blow jobs, and the
fantasies have been very thrilling and exciting to me"--humiliated
pedophile 4s00th

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...077ee84?&hl=en

there's nothing wrong with looking.

OMG!!! Yes there is, freak. Ever wonder why kiddie porn is illegal.