Evans and T-Mobile organic fertilizer

Old June 28th 04, 12:30 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

Default Evans and T-Mobile organic fertilizer

On Monday 28 June 2004 12:03%, matabala wrote:
Which one - the original or new and improved version?

I guess the original, I really only know her from films, and most French
films I see on tv not in the cinema (so they are not very recent). Was
"Mission Impossible" already new and improved? The recent cover of Elle
was, probably.
Old June 28th 04, 12:38 PM
TritonRider

From: patch70

Don't you mean that it could have come from George W. Bush? Or Dick
Cheney? Or Donald Rumsfeld? Or John Ashcroft? Have not heard anything
honest out of them for many years...

Yeah, same difference.
Bill C
Old June 28th 04, 02:32 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On 28 Jun 2004 01:31:15 EDT, Richard Adams wrote:
what it's going to take to get out of this morass.

Moore-ass, uhuhuhuh.
Old June 28th 04, 02:54 PM
Richard Adams

Steve wrote:

Bad example!
Poli Sci class? Your professor?
It is obvious where that experiment was heading.......... Do not tell me he
did not already have a major liberal leaning....... If he did not he would
NOT be an instructor in that class!

Tell me Steve, which neanderthal closed your mind?

Old June 28th 04, 02:55 PM
Richard Adams

Steve wrote:

Wimp........

Troll

Old June 28th 04, 03:07 PM
Richard Adams

patch70 wrote:

Stevey boy, you are yet to tell us anything about the truth telling of
the Republican leaders. What about those non-existent WMD's? What about
those non-existent links to al Qaeda? Doesn't that make GWB a war
criminal for the killing of ~20,000 Iraqis on completely BS reasons?

Turn it around. Prior to March 2003, wouldn't Saddam have been within
his rights to invade USA as it was a threat to his nation? How would you
feel if he did and killed 20,000 and tortured numerous others? Right,
now are you surprised that the rest of the world thinks so little of the
American leadership?

--

Steve, it appears, is out to destroy rbr with is Posts of Massive
Distraction.

Old June 28th 04, 03:11 PM
Richard Adams

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

On 28 Jun 2004 01:31:15 EDT, Richard Adams wrote:

what it's going to take to get out of this morass.

Moore-ass, uhuhuhuh.

We're facing the take over of rbr by extremists and you make jokes.

....actually that is pretty funny.

Old June 28th 04, 03:12 PM
benjo maso

"matabala" schreef in bericht

(snip)
I'm sorry, there were not two, but three other Americans in the jury. As
Michael Moore said: "When you hear the wackos on Fox News and elsewhere
refer to this prize as coming from `the French,' please know that of the
nine members of the Festival jury, only ONE was French. Nearly half the

jury
(four) were Americans and the President of the jury was an American

(Quentin
Tarantino). But this fact won't stop the O'Reillys or the Lenos or the
Limbaughs from attacking the French and me because, well, that's how

their
simple minds function."

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/me...ate=2004-05-23

Benjo Maso

Who are you kidding Benjo? The national French media (TV, radio, press)
have embraced Moore like he was another of Mitterand's love children. The
composition of the Canne jury is insignificant.

You mean Quentin Taratino, Kathleen Moore, etc. were mere puppets of the
French media?

What's true is that the
French elite's (etatisme at it's best) and their in-bred cronies in the
media have wasted no opportunity to present Moore as the truth about
America. And it didn't just start with this film. Bowling for Columbine
was a huge success in France. I can't count the number of times I saw on
French TV the celebrated scene of Moore in the bank with the rifle (later
documented, as with most of his film scenes, to be scripted to fit his
suppositions).

Bowling for Columbine won awards in Australia, Denmark, Spain, Brasil,
Canada, Norway, Holland, Dallas, Kansas, Las Vegas, Florida, Chicago, etc.
and even an Oscar. So the French weren't the only who liked it.

Even more telling is the lack of critical analysis of Moore's message in

the
French press. There doesn't seem to be much of a rush to explore the
verisimilitude of Moore's films other than as the welcome reality of an
America many "simple-minded" Frenchmen love to hate.

I read some French reviews. All of them positive, but not more than the
review of Fox news.

Benjo Maso

Old June 28th 04, 04:43 PM
matabala

"Ewoud Dronkert" wrote in message
On Monday 28 June 2004 12:03%, matabala wrote:
Which one - the original or new and improved version?

I guess the original, I really only know her from films, and most French
films I see on tv not in the cinema (so they are not very recent). Was
"Mission Impossible" already new and improved? The recent cover of Elle
was, probably.

I think it's safe to say her address book includes Parisian practitioners of
the art of corporeal reconfiguration. A better title for a film
documentary of their work would be "Mission Never Impossible."

Old June 28th 04, 05:39 PM
Steve

On 6/28/04 6:54 AM, in article , "Richard
Adams" wrote:

Steve wrote:

Bad example!
Poli Sci class? Your professor?
It is obvious where that experiment was heading.......... Do not tell me he
did not already have a major liberal leaning....... If he did not he would
NOT be an instructor in that class!

Tell me Steve, which neanderthal closed your mind?

You must be kidding!
You are a locked up new wave liberal