Evans and T-Mobile organic fertilizer

Old June 28th 04, 07:48 PM
Richard Adams

Default Evans and T-Mobile organic fertilizer

"benjo maso" wrote in message ...
"matabala" schreef in bericht

[knip]
I read some French reviews. All of them positive, but not more than the
review of Fox news.

Benjo Maso

I read that, also, one of the things that convinced me that watching
the film would not be an exercise in watching MM further pat himself
on the back.

For all the critism of Fox kowtowing to the current administration I
found this passage quite frank:

Readers of this column may recall that I had a lot of problems with
Moore's "Bowling for Columbine," particularly where I thought he took
gratuitous shots at helpless targets such as Charlton Heston.
"Columbine" too easily succeeded by shooting fish in a barrel, as they
used to say.

Not so with "F9/11," which instead relies on lots of film footage and
actual interviews to make its case against the war in Iraq and tell
the story of the intertwining histories of the Bush and bin Laden
families.

I think Moore does get in the way a few times, where simply showing
footage (before/after) is effective. Perhaps closest to american
hearts and minds is the attitude of soldiers as they entered Iraq with
hardrock on playing in their tanks as they overwhelm Iraqi forces,
followed by their disenchantment with the ongoing hostilities. I
doubt anyone who hasn't been in battle can fully comprehend what
they're going through and that we'll have thousands of returning
soldiers who suffer prolonged mental stresses from the battlefield and
try to reenter the society they came from and assume the roles in
family and workplace they left.
Old June 28th 04, 07:49 PM
Kyle Legate

Steve wrote:

And that fat grease stain Michael Moore is not biased?!?!?!?!?!

http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp/fat-stevie.png

Yo Dumbass......

I weigh 199 lbs
Even our elite team is calling me "skinny"

But at your unreported height of 4'11" (I'm made certain assumptions based
on the maturity of your posts, and figure you're probably of average height
for a 12 year old) you still have a BMI of 40.

Congratulations on your accomplishment.

Old June 28th 04, 09:44 PM
Steve

wrote:

Steve wrote:

And that fat grease stain Michael Moore is not biased?!?!?!?!?!

http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp/fat-stevie.png

Yo Dumbass......

I weigh 199 lbs
Even our elite team is calling me "skinny"

But at your unreported height of 4'11" (I'm made certain assumptions based
on the maturity of your posts, and figure you're probably of average height
for a 12 year old) you still have a BMI of 40.

Congratulations on your accomplishment.

Oh contrar unwise Canadian one.........

6'1"
http://sdbc.printemp.net/Steve.jpg

You will NEVER have legs like this!

Steve
(It's not a tumor!!)

Old June 29th 04, 04:08 AM
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Richard Adams wrote:

patch70 wrote:

Stevey boy, you are yet to tell us anything about the truth telling of
the Republican leaders. What about those non-existent WMD's? What about
those non-existent links to al Qaeda? Doesn't that make GWB a war
criminal for the killing of ~20,000 Iraqis on completely BS reasons?

Turn it around. Prior to March 2003, wouldn't Saddam have been within
his rights to invade USA as it was a threat to his nation? How would you
feel if he did and killed 20,000 and tortured numerous others? Right,
now are you surprised that the rest of the world thinks so little of the
American leadership?

--

Steve, it appears, is out to destroy rbr with is Posts of Massive
Distraction.

Well, c'mon - he's shown some spunk here. I wouldn't go so far as to o
say he's "got game" (hehehehehehehehehehehe), but he tried. What can you
say, he's enragiated. Still sans-a-clue, but whatever.

--
tanx,
Howard

"The fickleness of fame and fortune's caprice
Together changed the life of Mason Reese"
Alice Donut

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old June 29th 04, 04:08 AM
Tom Kunich

"Richard Adams" wrote in message

Moore doesn't start out by insulting people.

Tell that to the people who have to work around him. He has the reputation
of being a fat, loudmouthed bully especially to those who have to work for
him. The woman that took the photographs for his bio shots for the movie
said that she had never "worked with anymore more egotistical and
difficult."

He presents things in his own way and lets you draw your own conclusion.

Do you mean like putting voice-over quotes from one Bush statement into
another clip and making it seem like they occurred at the same time?

You mean like putting together quotes as if they were in context when they
aren't?

Do you mean like showing the cutting room floor tapes where Bush was asked
about a boilerplate political question during his golf game and it was made
to seem as if he didn't care? And yet John F. Kennedy had made almost
identical statements which no one was going to see in a Michael Moore movie.

Moore is a congenital liar and those who fund him have a political agenda.
This evening I saw Zbigniew Brzezinsjki using the term "Neocon" and have now
written that fool off as well.

What happened to politicians who understood that cooperation and discussion
were the basis of democratic government? Since the Liberals decided that
open season murder of unborn children was the only acceptable policy they
have grown more and more radical.

Now it doesn't even matter that there was a unanaimous vote by the Senate to
proceed in Iraq. It doesn't matter that Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Janet Reno,
Kofi Annan, Jacques Chirac and Johannes Rau all stated catagorically that
Hussein had WMD and was buying or building more, that he had strong
terrorist ties and that he wasn't abiding by the UN agreements - since Bush
said ONLY the same thing he is attacked.

Maybe you guys are willing to act like 12 year olds but I'm getting tired of
what the Liberals have been doing to this country.

Old June 29th 04, 04:09 AM
Tom Kunich

"Richard Adams" wrote in message

Tragically most americans are dummies.