Is it me, or are you finding this website slow?

Old June 6th 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default Is it me, or are you finding this website slow?

Title asks the question. It seems to be taking forever for these pages
to load. Been like this off/on for days now, and at times plain
non-responsive. Anybody else having this problem?

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 6th 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

Default Anybody finding this website slow lately? It's off & on

Me.

--
Danni

leo wrote:
Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

'Pile Driver' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXflM7xVLs) 'Jack Ass'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6U1xH6MtNM)
'Russian Climber'
(http://tinyurl.com/p6vnc) 'Urban Ninja Part 1'
(http://tinyurl.com/2m5o2h) 'Part 2'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9nVENReGBY)
'*Guy rides up tree* ' (http://tinyurl.com/38bk68)
'Funny Bails'
(http://www.dailymotion.com/chimpy/vi...x_chutes-bails)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 6th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Keldridge

Yes... there are times when its quite slow... and the gallery is often
offline for me, saying the server is too busy...

But, when I think about how much I pay for it... I am quite pleased
with its performance...

Keld

--
Keldridge
http://www.usenet.com

Old June 6th 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Matt_V

Ya i have also noticed that, and that the gallery doesn't work
sometimes.

--
Matt_V

-Matt
*)--360--O*The Unispin Elite
'You are invited' (www.lost.eu/3c846)
My msn: - Add me if you wish
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 6th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Det-riot

yeah it runs slow for me for a bout 20 min at some point during the day
everyday and the gallery works say 7 out of 10 times i try it

--
Det-riot

Ducttape wrote:
sounds like he toook a feild trip to jail.... DON'T DROP THE SOAP
DUDE!!!

'MRIS!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2486qk)
'1000th Post' (http://tinyurl.com/33shzt)
*R.I.P Johnny Hart*
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 6th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oddsends

Very slow, I also have noticed that MuniAddict happens to be making the
majority of threads these days.

--
oddsends
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 6th 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

oddsends wrote:
Very slow, I also have noticed that MuniAddict happens to be making the
majority of threads these days.

Haha! At least I seem to be getting results!

Old June 6th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mill_mobile

Yep, i have noticed this too, and sometimes it doesnt even load.
I thought it was just my computer going poo!

--
mill_mobile
http://www.usenet.com

finding a fast "slow leak" catzz66 Techniques 12 September 8th 06 08:46 AM
Finding a saddle David Martin UK 2 August 24th 06 11:29 PM
Need help finding a thread KJ-52 Unicycling 3 June 27th 04 08:16 AM
Too slow in Italy. How slow? DaveB Australia 2 February 28th 04 09:38 PM