FS?Nordictrack Carditrack Heart rate monitor

Old February 10th 07, 05:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FS?Nordictrack Carditrack Heart rate monitor

I bought this a little while back .Used it very little gained some weight
and started working out and my son bought me a Polar Heart rate monitor.
So guess what one I'm going to use { my son didn't know I had this one}
I paid almost 100$ for this one has a bunch of features.
So it yours for 50$ shipped any where In the USOBO.
email me any questions
trail blazer
thanks.or reply to groups?

--
J/O TrailBlazer V P At Large!!

Old February 10th 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Don't know for sure.My treadmill has a spot to add a piece to it to pick up
there HR monitor.
Its a Proform type.
But I use my polar HR when I'm on the tread mill .

--
J/O TrailBlazer V P At Large!!