Hey, is nobody checking the Daily Mail these days?!

Old January 8th 10, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

Default Hey, is nobody checking the Daily Mail these days?!

Chinese cyclist with nerves of steel, but not completely nonchalant,
I'd say:-

http://tinyurl.com/y8fajxh

Good show, anyway.
Old January 8th 10, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 10:54:23 -0800 (PST)
Squashme wrote:

Chinese cyclist with nerves of steel, but not completely nonchalant,
I'd say:-

http://tinyurl.com/y8fajxh

Good show, anyway.

Someone posted that video already, either here or in the new group.

Old January 8th 10, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

Squashme wrote:

Chinese cyclist with nerves of steel, but not completely nonchalant,
I'd say:-

http://tinyurl.com/y8fajxh

Good show, anyway.

Someone posted that video already, either here or in the new group.

You're right. My apologies to Tom Crispin, and indeed to Doug.
Obviously I am not checking urc closely enough these days.
Old January 11th 10, 05:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Fri, 8 Jan 2010 11:23:30

uk.rec.cycling Squashme

Squashme wrote:

Chinese cyclist with nerves of steel, but not completely nonchalant,
I'd say:-

http://tinyurl.com/y8fajxh

Good show, anyway.

Someone posted that video already, either here or in the new group.

You're right. My apologies to Tom Crispin, and indeed to Doug.
Obviously I am not checking urc closely enough these days.

The alternative theory is that we don't all read the daily mail.

--
Wm...
Old January 11th 10, 08:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

On 11 Jan, 05:42, "Wm..." wrote:
Fri, 8 Jan 2010 11:23:30

uk.rec.cycling Squashme

Squashme wrote:

Chinese cyclist with nerves of steel, but not completely nonchalant,
I'd say:-

http://tinyurl.com/y8fajxh

Good show, anyway.

Someone posted that video already, either here or in the new group.

You're right. My apologies to Tom Crispin, and indeed to Doug.
Obviously I am not checking urc closely enough these days.

The alternative theory is that we don't all read the daily mail.

--

Oh come on, how else would we know what the broad ranks of the
righteous are thinking?
Old January 11th 10, 10:20 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Mon, 11 Jan 2010 00:31:38

uk.rec.cycling Squashme

You're right. My apologies to Tom Crispin, and indeed to Doug.
Obviously I am not checking urc closely enough these days.

The alternative theory is that we don't all read the daily mail.

Oh come on, how else would we know what the broad ranks of the
righteous are thinking?

We might choose the righteous brothers as a musical choice.

I'm smiling, Squash, because I think you understand irony.

--
Wm...

Daily Mail again Chris Gerhard UK 132 September 22nd 09 10:08 PM
Recycling, cycling, Daily Mail, despair Squashme UK 36 September 17th 09 11:00 AM
Daily Mail Jim UK 47 July 10th 08 08:42 PM
Does the Daily Mail hates Cyclists? Steve C[_2_] UK 210 July 5th 08 02:53 PM
Ridiculous article in Daily Mail Brian Wakem UK 22 November 17th 04 10:18 AM