Anyone got a spare 24" I can borrow for Unicon?

Old July 21st 06, 10:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Default Anyone got a spare 24" I can borrow for Unicon?

Already bringing three Unicycles with me, I'm getting close to my
baggage limit!

If you are about 165cm and have a spare 24" Std Uni I would most
grateful if I could borrow it for the track events

Thanks,

Ken

--
GizmoDuck

'SINZ Unitour 2007' (http://www.sinzuni.org)
'www.adventureunicyclist.com' (http://www.adventureunicyclist.com/)
'Laos Unicycle Tour 2006' (http://www.laosunitour.org)

The Monguni tour 2008....

Old July 21st 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

I'd offer you mine but I think there might be a size problem (tall
custom frame). Plus we might be racing at the same time. There will be
literally hundreds of 24" unis lying about, so I don't think you'll
need to worry about having one to race on. Just find someone not your
age and make them your friend!

The tough ones to get are the Cokers or other fast unis for the road
races. But I have a line in on a Schlumpf, so I may be in the Marathon!

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"The worst thing you can do on a unicycle when you land is stop dead."
-- Kris Holm, world's expert on high-consequence unicycling