Lesson 1

Old December 31st 06, 02:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla

Default Lesson 1

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...gthemap_stage2

LESSON 1:

Use a half a pint of Vicks Nasal VapoRub underneath your nostrils.

The Jonathan Brand
Old December 31st 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DA74

MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...gthemap_stage2

LESSON 1:

Use a half a pint of Vicks Nasal VapoRub underneath your nostrils.

The Jonathan Brand

If you're referring to the clear spunky substance on the young chap's
upper lip you're totally off base here. He doesn't have a cold. It's
actually Ellis' favorite new product in the Jonathan Brand pipeline,
Chamois Flavored Man Jam. Comes pre-loaded with your choice of
performance enhancing substances. Apparently, the only glitch so far is
in the delivery method - Well, Sideburns' aim really.

Thanks,

DA74

Old December 31st 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Dec 31, 5:52 pm, "DA74" wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...eatures/doug_e...

LESSON 1:

Use a half a pint of Vicks Nasal VapoRub underneath your nostrils.

The Jonathan BrandIf you're referring to the clear spunky substance on the young chap's

upper lip you're totally off base here. He doesn't have a cold. It's
actually Ellis' favorite new product in the Jonathan Brand pipeline,
Chamois Flavored Man Jam. Comes pre-loaded with your choice of
performance enhancing substances. Apparently, the only glitch so far is
in the delivery method - Well, Sideburns' aim really.

Thanks,

DA74

You should know. You are the expert on "Man Jam" since you've
conducted extensive experiments with CP on the subject and insisted on
telling us about it in great detail.
Bi

Old December 31st 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DA74

Bill C wrote:
You should know. You are the expert on "Man Jam" since you've
conducted extensive experiments with CP on the subject and insisted on
telling us about it in great detail.
Bi

Listen Bi,
I'll readily admit I've conducted extensive experiments with Man Jam
and do hold myself up as an expert of sorts but I believe I posted that
**** on a different forum. Wait, is your other newsgroup handle
"bigluginthetubneedsarub" by any chance? If so pm me and we'll talk.

In the meantime, reread your old post below and then tell me who the
real throater is here.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...9a67dbfc60bd0e

Thanks,
DA "Ball-Licker" 74

Old January 1st 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla

DA74 wrote:

Bill C wrote:

You should know. You are the expert on "Man Jam" since you've
conducted extensive experiments with CP on the subject and insisted on
telling us about it in great detail.
Bi

Listen Bi,
I'll readily admit I've conducted extensive experiments with Man Jam
and do hold myself up as an expert of sorts but I believe I posted that
**** on a different forum. Wait, is your other newsgroup handle
"bigluginthetubneedsarub" by any chance? If so pm me and we'll talk.

In the meantime, reread your old post below and then tell me who the
real throater is here.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...9a67dbfc60bd0e

Thanks,
DA "Ball-Licker" 74

Damn - somebody invite Doug Ellis and Mr. Hot Sauce into this thread.

Magilla

Windtrainer 101 - Lesson 1 DaveB Australia 8 February 27th 06 02:33 AM
A lesson or two wafflycat UK 8 July 26th 05 01:25 AM
Can we take a lesson from Australia? wafflycat UK 2 May 4th 05 09:18 AM
A lesson for quitter Radcliffe Robert Bruce UK 104 August 31st 04 10:48 PM
A lesson from Pete (first aid) MTB Lover Mountain Biking 48 November 27th 03 01:02 PM