The Impossible Journey (a wonderful bike video)

Old November 2nd 09, 01:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
LF

Default The Impossible Journey (a wonderful bike video)

I hope you enjoy this video, about cycling from Marblehead (Sheldon
Brown's hometown) to Boston, as much as I did.
http://www.johnbonner.com/impossible/

Best,
Larry
Old November 2nd 09, 09:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Nil

On 02 Nov 2009, LF wrote in rec.bicycles.misc:

I hope you enjoy this video, about cycling from Marblehead (Sheldon
Brown's hometown) to Boston, as much as I did.
http://www.johnbonner.com/impossible/

Cute! It really is an oversight that there's no way to get Boston on
foot from the north between the harbor and the Chelsea/Charlestown
bridge. The roads conditions and traffic are terrible for bikes.

I sometimes ride into Boston from about that same distance south, and
it's not easy, but at least I'm not confronted with impassable bridges
and tunnels.

A journey by car. Thank goodness I have a bike -- a bit OT Trevor A Panther[_2_] UK 8 November 12th 08 07:43 PM
Bike/camping journey in UK Holger Schulz UK 24 August 3rd 06 03:33 PM
wonderful journey P.B.Riley-Jordan UK 13 June 5th 06 08:45 PM
How impossible is the impossible wheel? lleberg Unicycling 5 January 15th 05 09:33 AM
Rules of the ride. Traps of the trip. Bits of the bike. Joys of the journey Peter Fox UK 4 April 9th 04 09:03 AM