New resource, Compare Night Riding Bike Lights

Old November 25th 04, 02:43 AM
AR R8CR

Default New resource, Compare Night Riding Bike Lights

Now that the days are shorter, its a perfect time to night ride. Here
is a article about starting or getting back into night mountain
biking.

http://www.archronicles.com/3002.htm

Having good lights while night riding (mountain or bike commuting)
makes all the difference in the world. Here is a free resource that
compares the features and prices of bike lights systems

http://www.archronicles.com/geargoph...ing/Lights.asp

Safe Night Riding to all...
Old November 25th 04, 05:17 PM
Matt Shepherd

Having good lights while night riding (mountain or bike commuting)
makes all the difference in the world. Here is a free resource that
compares the features and prices of bike lights systems

http://www.archronicles.com/geargoph...ing/Lights.asp

Just visited the site (I'm in the market for a headlamp for X-country
skiing, thanks to another person on this board) and there are 11 lights,
short glowing reviews, publisher's blurbs and the standard "COMPARE PRICES"
links.

I'm not sure if this is just spam or if you're trying to make a
contribution, but this site ****ed me off more than anything. If you're
going to "compare the features and prices," you should actually put some
effort into, you know, comparing features and prices. Not providing links to
product pages that might as well have been written by the company (if they
weren't already).

Sigh.