"British Invasion" Teaser Trailer

Old October 18th 06, 10:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

Default "British Invasion" Teaser Trailer

http://tinyurl.com/ymxzj4

--
KlownLife

unifreak7 wrote:
It's believed we could all fly, move things with our minds, read minds,
tell the future, if we used 100%. To me believing in yourself not only
helps if your going really big. If there's no fear, (tech stuff), it
doesn't really matter, It's just what the body does.

-Shaun Johanneson

KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

Old October 18th 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
irvinegr

hey there is a video forum now, why post 2 links.

--
irvinegr

Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Old October 18th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

irvinegr wrote:
hey there is a video forum now, why post 2 links.

more exposure here, just trying to get as much air time as possible.

Sorry if it's P*ssed anyone off.

Jas

--
KlownLife

Old October 18th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

The British are coming!
The British are coming!
Awesome vid to come.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

One hop is a gift.
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old October 19th 06, 07:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
john_childs

irvinegr wrote:
hey there is a video forum now, why post 2 links.

I would prefer that video announcements be made both here in RSU and in
the new video forum.

Posts to RSU go out to the newsgroup. Seems fair to announce new
videos to the people reading the newsgroup as well. I don't consider
an extra post here to RSU to be spam or undesirable, quite the
opposite.

My concern about the new video forum is that it would siphon off all of
the video announcements from RSU. That wouldn't be good.

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Team Dirty Muni
Gallery: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs
'Unicycling Bookmark List' (http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) ::
'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/a99y3)

Old October 19th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
leo_h

Nice, I hope the video will show more good british riders not just
famous/well known ones.

Leo

--
leo_h

Wheres my other wheel?! i'v only got one thats why its called a
"uni"cycle IDIOT!
leo_h's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11829

Old October 19th 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

leo_h wrote:
Nice, I hope the video will show more good british riders not just
famous/well known ones.

Leo

Well that depends on what you mean by famous/well known. Yeh, course
Lucas, Joe and Amanda are pretty well known throughout the unicycling
world but I don't think the rest of us are (sorry if I've offended
anyone). Also I'm hoping to get abit of footage from 2 other riders,
nothing special but to introduce them to the forum and other riders
etc.

Hope that answered your question Leo.

P.S. if you wanna send me some footage of yourself just drop me aline.

Jas

--
KlownLife