Parked in the bicycle lane

Old August 11th 11, 01:40 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC[_2_]

Default Parked in the bicycle lane

Someone should get the police onto this vehicle parked in the bicycle lane:
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/th...810-1imtn.html

--
TimC
Why, yes, this means that you *can* create a smiley-dog**** operator in Perl
Old August 11th 11, 04:00 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

On 11/08/2011 10:40 AM, TimC wrote:
Someone should get the police onto this vehicle parked in the bicycle lane:
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/th...810-1imtn.html

I try and I try but I have never been able to pedal quick enough to set
off a speed camera