Bicycle specific insurance in Aus

Old January 25th 08, 04:51 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Bicycle specific insurance in Aus

Hi, I just moved to Australia and would like to insure my most prised
possessions - my bikes.

Nobody seems to be able to help me with insuring my bikes without
insuring my home contents?

Can anyone assist?
Old January 25th 08, 05:40 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Jan 25, 2:51 pm, wrote:
Hi, I just moved to Australia and would like to insure my most prised
possessions - my bikes.

Nobody seems to be able to help me with insuring my bikes without
insuring my home contents?

Can anyone assist?

Hmmm, you look like a troll. Try searching the archives. GIYF
Old January 25th 08, 01:59 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Paul Yates

wrote in message
Hi, I just moved to Australia and would like to insure my most prised
possessions - my bikes.

Nobody seems to be able to help me with insuring my bikes without
insuring my home contents?

Can anyone assist?

Asumming ur not a troll, then no, You need hosuehold insurance. BV gives
you a verye xpensive option thru a 3rd party. It's crap. You have to pay
through the nose as well as a finder's fee or some crap. Bah humbug!!!

Old January 28th 08, 11:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle

On Jan 25, 9:11 pm, Zebee Johnstone wrote:
In aus.bicycle on Thu, 24 Jan 2008 20:51:39 -0800 (PST)

wrote:
Hi, I just moved to Australia and would like to insure my most prised
possessions - my bikes.

Nobody seems to be able to help me with insuring my bikes without
insuring my home contents?

THe various bike associations - BIcycle Victoria and Bicycle NSW at
least, don't know about other states - have an insurance option. It's
very expensive and it comes with contents insurance.

However, it does insure them while being ridden, which normal home
contents insurance doesn't.

If you really truly don't want to buy contents insurance, then look in
the yellow pages for an insurance broker and see if they can find you
a deal.

Zebee

Thanks Zebee!

Regards

Bicycle Insurance. TrailRat UK 15 February 26th 07 12:35 PM
Bicycle insurance Euan Australia 11 January 3rd 06 01:58 PM
any india specific bicycle enthusiast groups? [email protected] General 3 December 14th 05 09:35 PM
Bicycle insurance? Jimbo Jones Australia 6 May 18th 05 05:37 AM
Anything special about bicycle specific grease? Dan Burkhart Techniques 29 February 20th 05 05:49 PM