New "mega-extremist" invented by Jake Mccrann.

Old November 16th 10, 12:31 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle

Default New "mega-extremist" invented by Jake Mccrann.

On Nov 15, 9:29*pm, " wrote:
On Sep 19, 1:13*am, BDK wrote:

In article d2a33cd6-84b1-4c7a-8046-494959871a20
@j2g2000vbo.googlegroups.com, says...

On 17 set, 00:10, BDK wrote:
In article 20ea3c65-ec3b-4909-9a67-
, says...

On 16 set, 21:51, BDK wrote:
In article 3c610a01-6102-4052-82b3-e2cf4812f399
@c21g2000vba.googlegroups.com, says...

Staring, Jake McCrann himself.

So I was thinking about the new decade and where it would all be
coming from, and my revinue streams, and man just machine monies, and
things, off shore accounts, yachts, ,,,bla bla and it will be like one
day on my super yacht over in plastic Island páradise I will be asked
if I agree that the rest of us should be wiped out.

And there will be the slip. Cause at that point I will realise my
father was an imposter.

Good luck America. You need it.

It seems like it's way past time for an intervention. Even your posts
about your delusions of wealth don't make sense anymore. You can't even
McBragg at this point. Where's your mom at? She needs to step in and get
a guardianship over you, and force you into treatment.
--
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!
Play fair jew boy. Be careful or you will get spanked.

Not a jew, and not into spanking either. Why isn't your mom getting you
help?

--
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!

Hey BDK, if jew-schills are non existent then what is JIDF and GIYUS
you moron?

You any wonder why jews always end up being pogromed

They may be pro Israel/Jew sites, but "spooks"? Doubtful.

I don't recall any protestants or catholics being "pogromed", and that's
what I am. French, Irish, and Polish, jew free.

But you're free to keep claiming I am, obviously.

I have to admit, I hope you never get sane, or anything close to it.

--
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!

Oh, so you are French now ?

Of course it is unimaginable you are a jew, given your disclaimer at
the bottom of all your emails.

Lets take some extreme examples here and consider the political
barriers we will encounter after the WTC7 revolution and awakening
about 911 being a jew job. One good example is that Truther Girls
woman. She is obviously a Brooklyn jew, or her mumma was, or her
mummas mumma was a brooklyn jew. Now, we can forgive her??

No you see this is where you dont understand officership. Its a
logistical, tactical order you are given that is to carry out what is
above a strategic decision. So if it is kill all jews then it is kill
all jews. Now how do you do that?

Well firstly, as an ifficer you realise they issued this order so as
to keep your job as simple as possible even though it is as impossibly
difficult as possible. - there is the rub.
Old November 16th 10, 12:37 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle

On Nov 15, 10:31*pm, "
wrote:

On 16 set, 21:51, BDK wrote:
[...]

So the Officer is the poor ******* who has to shoot even his own men
for not following orders.

Now the jews declared war, longer ago than our men realise. I am not
an officer, but I am not a general either. I am a writer.
Old November 16th 10, 07:15 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle
BDK[_4_]

In article 62f927cb-022e-475d-ae2d-d185bf08a993
@r14g2000yqa.googlegroups.com, says...

On 16 set, 21:51, BDK wrote:
[...]

I've always been French, Irish, and Polish, and part Native American, if
you believe the old book we recently found. Mostly Catholic. Go back and
read my old posts. I've never claimed to be anything else.

Of course it is unimaginable you are a jew, given your disclaimer at
the bottom of all your emails.

It's a joke Jake. Like you.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old November 16th 10, 07:17 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle
BDK[_4_]

In article 51e0d141-a23f-461a-815f-3f88a8a3ce34
@f20g2000yqi.googlegroups.com, says...

On 16 set, 21:51, BDK wrote:
[...]

what I am. French, Irish, and Polish, jew free.w.

During the pogrom I doubt we will be need any water-boards to get the
likes of BDK to admit he is a jew.

LOL. Since mom wasn't a jew, I'm not. She's the French, Irish, and
Native American parts of me.

mY PROBlem has not been about their admissions, but about how exactly
we are going to kill all of them.

Your fantasy is highly unlikely to come true. More likely, you'll do
something insane, and get locked up.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!