NEW YORK: Jake McCrann banned form riding bike loaded with explosives.

Old October 2nd 10, 11:04 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle

Default NEW YORK: Jake McCrann banned form riding bike loaded with explosives.

On 12 set, 14:18, BDK wrote:
In article f11e1d52-c895-4beb-9d40-
, says...

JakeMcCrann, muslim convert recently aboding in New York, actively
campaigning in support of the Jews Be Terrified campaign, a suspected
leader, has been banned from riding hisbicyclein Jew York due to his
recent threats to blow up several synogogues and kill as many jewish
people as he could kill,

You can ride a bike? Good boyJake!

The Mayor of Jew York said that "JakeMcCrannis a very famous
antisemitician. As much as I love Jew York I would prefer to ignore
his efforts to have all jews killed."

I doubt seriously that Bloomberg has ever heard of you. He hasn't got
time to waste checking out insane losers.

This story breaks live asJakeMcCrannresponds threatening to nuke
Israel as he claims, "Americans are now jewish sluts and the whole
world does not know whether to be ashamed of them or to prepare for
war".

As usual, you're a raving kook.

FBI said that they unveiled is plan easily as on the explosive
packagings he had written messages including, "this bomb is for
synagogue 33 in Diamond Way New york"

And as they took you to Bellvue, they laughed at you.

Another message bomb included a note, "Make sure you get the fat hairy
organ stealing Rabbi down the road too. This one is for him. You know
where to put it".

Maybe they could steal you a non-bull****ting brain.

AIPAC have REACTED in outrage calling on Obama to haveJakeMcCrann
executed for their new legislation based on the neocon thinktank
policy draft,

I doubt they've heard of you, and if they have, I'm sure they would want
you taken to the hoo-hoo hotel for whatever treatment you could possibly
be given at this point.

Like they did to Ezra Pound?

*****Hate Crime and the Security of Israel and the US Forever - What
will we do after the next 911?*****

You don't need to worry about it. You need to worry about how to keep
yourself out of the puzzle house.

It's just a matter of time before you wind up there with Herc.

--
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!

Old October 3rd 10, 06:02 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle
BDK[_3_]

In article 083a7217-343b-4a56-b360-00be6d84ebf3
@c10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com, says...
On 12 set, 14:18, BDK wrote:
[...]

Not really, you've already cracked, so no keeping you awake will be
needed. More likely, you'll be sedated and sleep a lot, as asylum
inmates usually do.

Old October 29th 10, 02:13 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle

On 12 set, 14:18, BDK wrote:
[...]

Oh what a saint of freedom and democracy you are. HERE you are
threatening to have me kidnapped and drugged and thown in a medical
experiemntal farm to have my brain mutated.

thankyou BDK, its people like you we will also have no trouble
assassinating. No need for drugs and slow-kill policies in a
revolution BDK, we will simply shoot you point-blank in a public
street and leave you there with 20 liters of blood ****ing out of your
head down into the gutter for all the kids coming back from school at
3.30 to see.
Old October 29th 10, 06:02 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle
BDK[_4_]

In article 22772833-f7e3-409c-ad4c-e89cee7bea16
@v16g2000yqn.googlegroups.com, says...

On 12 set, 14:18, BDK wrote:
[...]

BWHAHAHA! It's not a threat, you whackjob, it's just your probable
future life. They way you're going, it's more likely to come true all
the time. Sooner or later, you'll do something very dumb and/or insane,
and the courts will take over your life. It's your destiny. You can
fight it all you want, but without help, you're probably doomed to spend
a long time in a secure mental facility, where you won't harm yourself,
or anyone else, or even prison. It's what's done with lunatics who
refuse, treatment, or where treatment has failed. Prison is the wrong
place for people like you,but that's where you guys often end up.

I don't know of any "medical experimental" farms, but you would make an
excellent substitute for a chimp. And any mutation of your brain would
probably be a huge improvement over what it's doing now. And the chimp
could actually have a fulfilling, and worthwhile life, something that's
not in the cards for you.

thankyou BDK, its people like you we will also have no trouble
assassinating.

Who is "we", loser? Some other bum/derelict you ran into when falling
into the gutter one night after a bender? Or is it just the voices
you're hearing?

No need for drugs and slow-kill policies in a revolution BDK, we will
simply shoot you point-blank in a public street and leave you there
with 20 liters of blood ****ing out of your head down into the gutter
for all the kids coming back from school at 3.30 to see.

Such a weak assed/arsed internet tough guy. Just another pitiful loser.

You don't even know how much blood is in a body. With your "Massive" IQ,
you should know the average person has about 5 liters of blood.

It's obvious that it's not "Massive" at all. A much more accurate term
would be "Pretty Mediocre". Mid double digits, tops. And it seems to be
dropping all the time.

Please, keep the laughs coming, loser.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old December 10th 10, 12:07 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle

On 12 set, 14:18, BDK wrote:
[...]

I saw how those pussy commandos of the IDF special forces came down on
the flatilla. They are pussies. Nothing compared to the SASR of
Australia,. Nothing. I would drop those losers dead in two seconds.
Pussies! girly men! If a guy was beating me with a pole like that I
would have shot him dead in the face with my 44 before he could throw
the first swing.

You are going to find this very very very strange BDK but I dont think
the Israelis did anything wrong in that act against the aid flatilla.
I include the cognicance that they had no interest in upsetting one of
their only allies and videos there of some extremist muslims on the
Mari Mama boasting about how they are looking forward to a
confrontation and jihad matrydom.

I am not one side BDK. But I can see that Israel must be destroyed
above all else. Why? Because they want Israel above all else.
Old December 10th 10, 06:20 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle
BDK[_4_]

In article aa55a086-8918-426d-9e06-
, says...

On 12 set, 14:18, BDK wrote:
[...]

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

A moment of clarity? Wow. Well, a stopped clock and all that ****.

I am not one side BDK. But I can see that Israel must be destroyed
above all else. Why? Because they want Israel above all else.

There you go, off the deep deep end again. Keep trying to justify your
jew hatin insanity, it's funny as hell.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!