TV bicycle broadcasts

Old October 24th 04, 03:13 PM
Fred

Default TV bicycle broadcasts

Does anyone know a web-site listing forthcoming cycle events on the
telly?
Reception area is UK Satellite area!
TIA
Fred

Old October 25th 04, 06:31 PM
Badger_South

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 14:13:29 +0000 (UTC), "Fred"
wrote:

Does anyone know a web-site listing forthcoming cycle events on the
telly?
Reception area is UK Satellite area!
TIA
Fred

You have come to the right place.

WEDNESDAY
Vuelta a Espana
Outdoor Life Network Oct 27 01:00pm Add to My Calendar
Special/Sports, 60 Mins.
Highlights of the bicycle race held in Spain, one of the three Grand Tours
held in Europe.
Original Airdate: October 27, 2004.

Bicycle Racing
Outdoor Life Network Oct 27 02:00pm Add to My Calendar
Series/Sports, 30 Mins.
"2004 Paris Tours"

-B
OK, 90 minutes with copious commercials...we takes what we can gets.

Old October 26th 04, 06:47 PM
Fred

"Fred" wrote in message
Does anyone know a web-site listing forthcoming cycle events on the
telly?
Reception area is UK Satellite area!
TIA
Fred

Well, it looks like a resounding NO!
Thanks for trying.
Fred

Old October 26th 04, 07:03 PM
Badger_South

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 17:47:59 +0000 (UTC), "Fred"
wrote:

"Fred" wrote in message
Does anyone know a web-site listing forthcoming cycle events on the
telly?
Reception area is UK Satellite area!
TIA
Fred

Well, it looks like a resounding NO!
Thanks for trying.
Fred

Sorry, I didn't read your question carefully in my enthusiasm. I just
follow Yahoo's TV listings obsessively. lol

Your channel should have a listing in there by uh, area code or something?
not sure what the UK has.

Apologies.

-B